Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bible Verse of the Day.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • For he who was a slave when he was called by the Lord is the Lord's freedman; similarly, he who was a free man when he was called is Christ's slave.-1 Corinthians 7(v22)

    Comment


    • Originally posted by ricardomrivera View Post
      d.p.
      double penetration???
      Check out my redesigned video samples page!
      http://mikepulcinella.com/portfolio.htm

      Comment


      • Originally posted by mike pulcinella View Post
        double penetration???

        omg
        "I'm tired of always being right. It gives me an unfair advantage when I debate Alemannic German speaking trolls."

        Comment


        • Originally posted by mfcruncher View Post
          omg
          I know! In a bible thread! Can only be the work of Satan or one of his minions because as we all know there's no sex in the bible!!
          Check out my redesigned video samples page!
          http://mikepulcinella.com/portfolio.htm

          Comment


          • Originally posted by mike pulcinella View Post
            I know! In a bible thread! Can only be the work of Satan or one of his minions because as we all know there's no sex in the bible!!

            double omg, I'm just glad I'm not the only one that gets anal about this stuff
            "I'm tired of always being right. It gives me an unfair advantage when I debate Alemannic German speaking trolls."

            Comment


            • Originally posted by mfcruncher View Post
              double omg, I'm just glad I'm not the only one that gets anal about this stuff
              You said "anal"!!!
              Check out my redesigned video samples page!
              http://mikepulcinella.com/portfolio.htm

              Comment


              • Originally posted by mike pulcinella View Post
                I know! In a bible thread! Can only be the work of Satan or one of his minions because as we all know there's no sex in the bible!!

                Satan works more on those who are strong believers and have influence alot more so then those that don't, because he already has a advantage with them~

                Comment


                • For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse.- Romans 1:20
                  ROMANS 8:11 TITUS 3:9

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by wildman536 View Post
                    For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse.- Romans 1:20

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by wildman536 View Post
                      For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse.- Romans 1:20
                      x

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by wildman536 View Post
                        For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse.- Romans 1:20
                        this verse from Scripture is clearly stating that man is without excuse as to why they do not accept Christ as Savior and Lord. for His presence is made known by creation and everything we see in our everyday lives. His divine presence is everywhere in nature. the universe is testament to the glory of God as the cross is for His eternal love for the human race.

                        Comment


                        • Knowledge puffs up, but love builds up. The man who thinks he knows something does not yet know as he ought to know. But the man who loves God is known by God.-1 Corinthians 8(v1b-3)

                          Comment


                          • It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.- Romans 14:11
                            ROMANS 8:11 TITUS 3:9

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by wildman536 View Post
                              It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.- Romans 14:11
                              this verse brings to mind the sheep and goats judgment mentioned in Scripture.

                              Comment


                              • Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.-1 Corinthians 9(v24)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X