This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mfcruncher View Post
    Oh....let's see.....let's go with the most ignored Bible verse by most prosperiy Believers...Hebrews 11:39.

Does that help?
    are you sure all of them where that filled with faith in God? No bad apples in the bunch, or perhaps friends who were spreading seeds of doubt somewhere in their group?
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

• Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
      2And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
      3And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
      4Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
      5Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
      6Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;
      7Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
      8Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.
      9For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.
      10But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.
      11When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
      12For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
      13And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

From the Book of 1st Corinthians all of ch. 13-King James Version-The Holy Bible
      MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

• O Lord, Thou art my God; I will exalt Thee, I will praise Thy Name; for Thou hast done wonderful things; Thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.

From the Book of Isaiah ch. 25 v.1-King James Version-The Holy Bible
        MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

• And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

From the Book of Galatians ch. 6 v. 9-King James Version-The Holy Bible
          MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

• And the LORD said unto Moses-and (to us 2day still), Whosoever hath sinned against Me, him will I blot out of My Book.

From the Book of Exodus ch. 32 v. 33-King James Version-The Holy Bible.

heck, I'M KEEPIN' MY NAME IN
            HIS BOOK OF LIFE. FOR REAL!
            MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

• Now Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

From the Book of Hebrews ch. 11 v. 1-King James Version-The Holy Bible
              MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

• There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

From the Book of Proverbs ch. 16 v.25-King James Version-The Holy Bible

MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

• If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:

From the Book of Isaiah ch. 1 v. 19-King James Version-The Holy Bible

oh, by the way
                  THE LORD GOD SAYS THESE WORDS
                  MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

• Because that, when they knew God, they glorified Him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
                    Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

From the Book of Romans ch. 1 vs 21 and 22-King James Version-The Holy Bible
                    MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

• But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto Me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

From the Book of Acts ch. 1 v. 8-King James Version-The Holy Bible

these
                      WORD that JESUS said back then, STILL STANDS 2DAY AND FOREVER, PERIOD!
                      MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

• O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him.

From the Book of Psalm ch. 34 v. 8-King James Version-The Holy Bible
                        MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

• Only be thou strong and very courageous, that thou mayest observe to do according to all the law, which Moses My servant commanded thee: turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest prosper withersoever thou goest.
                          This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

From the Book of Joshua ch. 1.vs. 7-9-King James Version-The Holy Bible

these Words of our Heavenly Father, stand true for us even today. so DEAL WITH IT IN JESUS' NAME!
                          MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

• Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

From the Book of Psalm ch. 119 v. 105-King James Version-The Holy Bible
                            MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

• Originally posted by SISTEROFJESUS View Post
                              Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

From the Book of Psalm ch. 119 v. 105-King James Version-The Holy Bible
                              ...and the world is in darkness. When we spread the Word we provide light to the blind
                              I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
                              JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

• There is none holy as the LORD: for there is none beside Thee: neither is there any rock like our God.

From the Book of 1st Samuel ch. 2 v. 2-King James Version-The Holy Bible
                                MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Working...
                                X