DJ Tiesto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DJ Tiesto

im with my boys ova at the pool opposite of the dj booth at the hardrock in vegas and its like 3pm and up to this point havent wandered ova to the dj booth...so any how i here this track come on "in the dark" by tiesto the dirty south remix and its by far my fav so im like lets go to the booth to check it out...low and behold i come around the corner and look up at the booth and you know who was spinnin that fuckin track...wait for it...thats right the fuckin man himself TIESTO!!! i could not move from that spot for 4 fuckin hours i was fuckin stunned at the fact that this guy made an unannounced apperance and i had the chance to see it...by far one of my greatest memories
    I LOVE YOU BUDDY
    can i snap kick you in the face?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

DJ Tiesto

Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

tiesto sucks, it's god aweful commecial shit they cater to the kids who have no clue what real "rave" music is. Fuck Tiesto.

Comment

Originally posted by ritch View Post
                  tiesto sucks, it's god aweful commecial shit they cater to the kids who have no clue what real "rave" music is. Fuck Tiesto.
                  Couldnt agree more.

Comment

Always did like his version of adagio for strings...but it is pretty commercial, i would agree
                    This is a language up with I cannot put.

Comment

Terrible music

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X