• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Majesty

Comment

• Your Majesty

Comment

• The Earth is just one big stage. It always has been. Entertainment comes in all forms: Including reading and watching death and destruction.

The key to it all.......Is there someone, something, actually buying tickets to see: THE HUMAN: Puppets On A String?

Last edited by King Shizzo; July 12th, 2017, 08:18 AM.
        Your Majesty

Comment

• One of the greatest voices ever.....

Your Majesty

Comment

• Originally posted by King Shizzo View Post
            Don't hate. You know you like this song too.

What do you mean dont hate ..This is the number 3 backstreet boys song off all time ...It is probably in the top 10 songs off all time list any genre ..
            Backstreet is coming back with new album in 2018 it is going to be the shiit.
            It is nice to see people worldwide still fuck with the boys ...
            This is the song i have at repeat in the crib lately it is the shiit
            I cant post video her wit seems but it is the new bieber song im the one ,fantastic song
            LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

Comment

• Your Majesty

Comment

• Your Majesty

Comment

• Your Majesty

Comment

• Your Majesty

Comment

• Linkin Park lead singer Chester Bennington is dead of an apparent suicide (Hung himself) at 41. He leaves behind a wife and 6 kids.

R.I.P. Chester. You obviously weren't at peace while living.

Your Majesty

Comment

• Sometimes you just stumble upon some shit

Rap is all about the beats and the rhythm of the rhymes. Strong lyrics are just the cherry on top.

Your Majesty

Comment

• Your Majesty

Comment

• Your Majesty

Comment

• This is one of those guilty pleasure songs. Those may know Chanel West Coast for being on the shows Ridiculousness and Fantasy Factory with Rob Dyrdek, on MTV. Some people may think that she is a garbage rapper but I love all forms of music, and this song has a crazy beat and a good flow to it. Not to mention that she is an attractive woman. She is no different to rap as Britney Spears is to pop (besides longevity)

Sometimes you just have to enjoy a song for what it is (entertainment) and not try to comb over the lyrics for some deeper meaning.

Last edited by King Shizzo; July 29th, 2017, 12:40 PM.
                              Your Majesty

Comment

• It sucks that this song never had a video. I remember this shit from '97 '98. Gritty. Each guy had a good verse on this track. Definitely not for children.
                                True gangsta rap right here.

Last edited by King Shizzo; August 5th, 2017, 09:59 AM.
                                Your Majesty

Comment

Working...
                                X