• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Majesty

Comment

• Your Majesty

Comment

• I was going to post the video for this song, but then I realized it was the "clean version". So I will post the real version. The version that the artists actually said.

Your Majesty

Comment

• Your Majesty

Comment

• Your Majesty

Comment

• Your Majesty

Comment

• Your Majesty

Comment

• Your Majesty

Comment

• Your Majesty

Comment

• Your Majesty

Comment

• Fun Fact: Michael McDonald was a member of The Doobie Brothers, before he went on to have a very successful solo career.

Last edited by King Shizzo; October 19th, 2018, 05:27 PM.
                        Your Majesty

Comment

• This song is a diss track about Eminem. Apparently, this all started back in 2012, When MGK (Machine Gun Kelly) Tweeted that he thought Em's daughter was hot. Eminem wasn't to happy about that. They have gone back and forth dissing each other in verses, but it appears as though it could be escalating (or maybe its just a publicity stunt)

MGK mentions Eminem's daughter and ex-wife in this song, which I don't think will sit well with Marshall Bruce Mathers III. He also seems to have a beef with G-Eazy, and his line in the song: "I've already fucked one rapper's girl this week, don't make me call Kim!" appears to be talking about G-Eazy's ex Halsey, while adding a low blow to Eminem's ex wife.

Is it real Hatred? Who the hell knows. But people have died over "beefs" in the past.

Last edited by King Shizzo; September 5th, 2018, 01:29 PM.
                          Your Majesty

Comment

• Your Majesty

Comment

• Your Majesty

Comment

• Your Majesty

Comment

Working...
                                X