Amazing nature scences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing nature scences

Nature scenes from a million flock of birds to time lapse photography of trees and flowers and more.

1700 years ago, supermen walked on earth. They called themselves Goths.

Originally posted by Beachbody45 View Post
    Nature scenes from a million flock of birds to time lapse photography of trees and flowers and more.

I like it. Nature with music. Thank you for sharing.
    Your Majesty

Comment

Such videos remind me that our world is a breathtakingly beautiful place. The colors are dazzling. Our atmosphere gives us a salmon, orange, lavender show twice a day and when the sunlight fades, stars further than the edge of the imagination shimmer a sense of depth and space. There's the Northern Lights, volcanism, weather, erosion, shape, shadow and form. This is a really beautiful place!

Comment

Originally posted by Amelia Norman View Post
        Such videos remind me that our world is a breathtakingly beautiful place. The colors are dazzling. Our atmosphere gives us a salmon, orange, lavender show twice a day and when the sunlight fades, stars further than the edge of the imagination shimmer a sense of depth and space. There's the Northern Lights, volcanism, weather, erosion, shape, shadow and form. This is a really beautiful place!
        It is beautiful....but what does it mean in the grand scheme of things? It boggles the mind.
        Your Majesty

Comment

Originally posted by King Shizzo View Post
          It is beautiful....but what does it mean in the grand scheme of things? It boggles the mind.
          A flock of one million birds, each one a mirror image of al the others. One of the most astonishing videos I have ever seen was of 20,000 Adellie Penquins coming ashore on an island in the Antarctic. Each one was a mirror image of the next one. Every single feather and color the same. It was a shocking sight. This is the way nature wants it to be. The DNA reproduces itself completely. It happens this way in all animals except "humans". It is most stunning in animals that are geographically isolated. If you are religious, is this the way God wants it to be?
          1700 years ago, supermen walked on earth. They called themselves Goths.

Comment

Originally posted by Beachbody45 View Post

A flock of one million birds, each one a mirror image of al the others. One of the most astonishing videos I have ever seen was of 20,000 Adellie Penquins coming ashore on an island in the Antarctic. Each one was a mirror image of the next one. Every single feather and color the same. It was a shocking sight. This is the way nature wants it to be. The DNA reproduces itself completely. It happens this way in all animals except "humans". It is most stunning in animals that are geographically isolated. If you are religious, is this the way God wants it to be?
            I am not religious. However, a smart mind can still question the world we live in.

A perfect question mark.....?
            Your Majesty

Comment

Nature always wears the colors of the spirit...feels like in paradise!

Comment

Working...
              X