Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How fat will TheKillerOfSaints be at the end of the Pit Challenge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How fat will TheKillerOfSaints be at the end of the Pit Challenge?

Discuss
    extremely fat
    0.00%
    grossly obese
    11.11%
    very, very fat
    16.67%
    He will look exactly the same but will shave his chest and bloated stomach
    44.44%
    As fat as Shamu
    27.78%

IN GOING WITH SHAMU SIZED

HEY GFR....ITS OBVIOUS YOU ARE OBSESSED MAN..ITS SWEET....IF YOU WANT TO HANG OUT COME OVER....ILL LET YOU SHAVE MY BACK FOR THE AFTER PICS
    "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

Originally posted by TheKillerOfSaints View Post
      IN GOING WITH SHAMU SIZE

HEY GFR....ITS OBVIOUS YOU ARE OBSESSED MAN..ITS SWEET....IF YOU WANT TO HANG OUT COME OVER....ILL LET YOU SHAVE MY BACK FOR THE AFTER PICS

Room for one more?, i need my snail trail done. No homo, i will gladly receive oral from you both but will not repay the compliment, so anyway, which one of yours swallows?

AZZA

Comment

Originally posted by aarons View Post
        Room for one more?, i need my snail trail done. No homo, i will gladly receive oral from you both but will not repay the compliment, so anyway, which one of yours swallows?

AZZA
        Wow, stepping up your game are you? Neither of them are 10years and under ,and you still want there cock. I'm impressed .
        "My heart is calm and pure …pure EVIL!" Vegeta

Comment

Originally posted by EVILNEON View Post
          Wow, stepping up your game are you? Neither of them are 10years and under ,and you still want there cock. I'm impressed .
          '
          No no no, they will suck me, i dont touch the pole, when i close my eyes anyone could be sucking my cock, even your grandma with her false teeth in the glass on the dresser.

AZZA

Comment

290lbs
            All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Comment

dropped another belt loop today
              "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

Another totally differant belt size and ur G2G
                www.IronMagLabs.com

15% off on all IronMagLabs products at the IronMagLabs store= H4TW15

Comment

Don't know the details of the challenge but I'ma go with 'as fat as me'. That's not an option though.

Comment

LOL @ KOS stretching out another belt loop.

I remember when I first started to get fat, i keep putting my belt on tighter and tighter thinking that if I made it to the next whole that meant I was getting slimmer.

Breast of luck to you fatty.

Comment

How long does he have left? I bet he'll finish up at 300.
                      Is a time extension allowed if KOS decides to shave?

Comment

Don't you dare fail me, KOS.

If I have to stomp handfuls of clen down that pie-hole of yours to get you to 265 and not embarass me, god dammit, I will.
                        You wouldn't know what fun was even if it beat the shit out of you. -Big Jimsty

Comment

honestly... 290ish but he will re-comp his weight distribution... after the drugs and extra motivation its all back to 305 shamu-style weight though... just keep'n it real homie...
                          I went Camp Crystal Lake when I was younger.

Training Log

Comment

^Im beginning to think youre retarded with all this talk of how everyone will lose their shit after they go off cycle. So tell me, whats your plan hotshot? You know that DMZ is for very experienced users(not you) right? You seem to think that its going to happen to everyone but you.
                            Last edited by bigbenj; March 1st, 2011, 11:43 PM. Reason: Im waiting for the meltdown

Comment

will bolsen ever look different?probly not.....funny i owned him as a child.....i never dieted my whole life until i beat gfr in the last challenge....i learned alot then....learned alot this time too.....i think i can get aroungto being in decent shape again and forever.....im 26..out of those years ive been out of shape 4 years...the odds are in my favor
                              "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

Working...
                              X