Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How fat will TheKillerOfSaints be at the end of the Pit Challenge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siluha View Post
    LOL funny, especially the salad bit...

Comment

Originally posted by Elf View Post
      I'm owning everybody. Already up 6 more pounds since beginning my Cynostane.
      You started using that? You haven't used anything before, correct? You will make great gains your first time through....just make sure you eat enough, Elf...it makes all the difference when on-cycle. Even though this is basic knowledge, a lot of guys their first time through believe they are eating enough because they are so accustomed to making gains naturally, that they don't realize how much they actually have to compensate in the food department to make max gains while on drugs.

Comment

^^^i can see why you are so sought after... you offer such groundbreaking information... damn you are usefull, even to elite bodybuilders... you should write a book or something, mike...
        I went Camp Crystal Lake when I was younger.

Training Log

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Arnold View Post
          You started using that? You haven't used anything before, correct? You will make great gains your first time through....just make sure you eat enough, Elf...it makes all the difference when on-cycle. Even though this is basic knowledge, a lot of guys their first time through believe they are eating enough because they are so accustomed to making gains naturally, that they don't realize how much they actually have to compensate in the food department to make max gains while on drugs.
          i had no idea.. should i be eating more than the 6k cals im eating now?
          Rise of the falleN

Comment

i have had 600 calories so far today
            "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

dont eat too much
              Rise of the falleN

Comment

I have gained 30lbs of fat since the 3 fatty contest, even now in all my blubber and no muscle I look better than KOS.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
                  I have gained 30lbs of fat since the 3 fatty contest, even now in all my blubber and no muscle I look better than KOS.
                  You are one mean muthafucka, i will remember to call on you for future motivational speech's.

AZZA

Comment

Originally posted by Kruger Schmidt View Post
                    i had no idea.. should i be eating more than the 6k cals im eating now?
                    pay no mind to the guru... he just likes to cut and paste information and claim he has clients/success/money and knowlege... its all lies...

Training Log

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Arnold View Post
                      First thing I've used. I'm eating about 3800 cals right now. Should be plenty, I'd assume.
                      My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

Originally posted by TheKillerOfSaints View Post
                        dropped another belt loop today
                        Was that dropped or snapped?

Comment

Shut the fuck up, Curt. You bitch...

Training Log

Comment

Working...
                          X