bolsen vs kos with pics this time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by °şİSILUHAİş° View Post
    so you on holiday but didnt take ''real'' camera with you..
    It's plausible... there's probably lots of people that hit abs and cardio hardcore for a year to get their midsection looking good for vacation in Florida for three weeks but don't bring a camera... it's a fairly common occurrence, I'm sure...

Comment

• Originally posted by Canucklehead View Post
      It's plausible... there's probably lots of people that hit abs and cardio hardcore for a year to get their midsection looking good for vacation in Florida for three weeks but don't bring a camera... it's a fairly common occurrence, I'm sure...

true..and iphones do not take ''real'' pics
      Originally posted by villan
      i will delete all posts about me in the pit,i am being bullied and there is no choice left

Comment

• Originally posted by rbcjr View Post
        I'm on vacation when I get home next week il get a good photo from a real camera and my waist measured 36.5" relaxed,I've been doing abs every night for a year and cardio 5x week for 30-45 min so I have leaned up in the stomach region.
        Seriously fucker. You got the chance to take pics of some chicks in Florida or listen to these fags and take pics of your stomach...

Get some beach bitches pics...Fuck, Only on a bodybuilding site would this have to be put in question.....
        Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

Comment

• bolsen loses but KOS has been a bit high on himself considering he is from both the pasty ghetto and the shallow end of the gene pool
          http://krohdaddi.tumblr.com/
          Originally posted by bolsen
          Whatever you do, don't take a screenshot and post that pm...

Comment

Working...
          X