The New Pope.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The New Pope.

Now not being religious or religiously intelligent, This being a current event that is all over the media it says he is a good elect because he wears old clothes, Refuses to have a driver instead opting to catch a train to church, Flies cattle class on airlines instead of Business. And appears down to earth a man of the people.

What the fuck, From all the propaganda this is what i assumed all them fellas did, I sort of pictured them walking their donkeys to their church every Sunday

What's with personal drivers, Business class and no fucking Donkeys..The Church has got to be the greatest long time scam every invented..

More power to them for being able to continue this thing and take money off the gullible for so long... I wish i was around to invest in on this on the ground floor..
    Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

he has the rapist look
    The faggot list:

Silly <gaylord
    ViciousVagina forever buttfucking
    DLB < superman
    SWR < tranny
    Bogdi P the Romanian buttwarrior, loves lorenzo
    Rocky tranny fucker
    Noel fucker => can't help bray
    Lorenzo > likes Romanians up his butt
    ritch the swim bitch!

Comment

I visited the Vatican when I was in college. After seeing such a lavish display of wealth, you can't leave there without feeling a little uneasy. With all the poverty in the world, it just seems...odd
      www.centopani.com

Comment

Kinda cool to hear this dude turned down a gold and diamond cross for an iron one around his neck. And turned down the limo to take him to work and rode the bus with the other cardinals.

Comment

That said, they need to modernize the fuck out of their religion or this generation will wipe it off the map.

Comment

bunch of overdressed old virgins elected a head virgin to tell 1.2+ billion people how to live their lives..yay!
            Originally posted by villan
            i will delete all posts about me in the pit,i am being bullied and there is no choice left

Comment

Originally posted by farrellzach View Post
              Kinda cool to hear this dude turned down a gold and diamond cross for an iron one around his neck. And turned down the limo to take him to work and rode the bus with the other cardinals.
              Wood would have been more legit, but it's not as durable and would have to be replaced more often. Iron was the more affordable choice in the long run.

Comment

3679ma.jpg

i had a nice little convo with a priest not too long ago. he took a little money and invested it because he doesn't make a lot molesting boys or whatever. i asked him about his oath of poverty, to which he replied "there are plenty of outdated rules that need to be assessed. i'm sure god doesn't want us to be poor." i followed it up and asked about his position on gays and condoms. he replied that they were both "tools of satan to bring down society."
                some words were exchanged about how he bypasses religious law when it is beneficial to him, but when he finds other things "icky or gross", he sticks with it. i then called him a neanderthal plus a couple expletives after. that was the bourbon doing its work.
                "I like them more around the age of 10 or so that way I can think of your physique because I'm so hopelessly in love with your body" - killinweights

Comment

^^^That's pretty typical of any religious zealot. They use religion to their own benefit.

Comment

The faggot list:

Silly <gaylord
                    ViciousVagina forever buttfucking
                    DLB < superman
                    SWR < tranny
                    Bogdi P the Romanian buttwarrior, loves lorenzo
                    Rocky tranny fucker
                    Noel fucker => can't help bray
                    Lorenzo > likes Romanians up his butt
                    ritch the swim bitch!

Comment

Originally posted by farrellzach View Post
                      That said, they need to modernize the fuck out of their religion or this generation will wipe it off the map.
                      Catholicism is the next big thing in China (true story). It's not disappearing any time soon.

Comment

599217_10151515502790874_754407901_n.jpg
                        "I like them more around the age of 10 or so that way I can think of your physique because I'm so hopelessly in love with your body" - killinweights

Comment

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...6pLid%3D283692

Seriously is their anything about the catholic religion that isnt controversial or fucked up?
                          "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

Team Nelly and Tim McGraw

Comment

^^^ Classic.
                              Confirm what I already know

Comment

Working...
                              X