Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LEE PRIEST......An IFBB Athlete Ever Again????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LEE PRIEST......An IFBB Athlete Ever Again????

Would there EVER be any way Lee would be let back into the IFBB again? (considering if he wanted to) When he won the NABBA show he was in his best shape ever and Lee is very entertaining. Speaks his mind on everything

And was he suspended for speaking out against the IFBB?
    Attached Files
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

come on man, this was a beaten horse like 2 years ago...no way, especially since he competed in NABBA and well, said a lot of things they didn't want us to hear lol...but hey, it another Lee priest monthly thread so why the fuck not!! hahaha

Comment

Too much pride, he'll never compete again in the ifbb and anyway he's fine where he is now

Comment

What I like about bigmike is every thread has the girls potential, even if it don't turn welll we can post girls pic

Comment

I think he would never do it because of his pride. But seeing him in the 212 division would be fun!
          TEAM QUADRO!!!
          TEAM WOLF!!!

Comment

hm.. it seems he found some ways to make a living without the ifbb so he does not need to come back. i think it would be tough for him to place well too. he had to use much more drugs then he does now only to see that the judges place him low because of his history. the wbf athletes that came back to the ifbb never placed high again .

20130620_LIGHT_Split_WBF_C.jpg
            https://www.instagram.com/modredtrenton/

Comment

Old news bro....

He had his chance, decided to pass on it, then decided to talk shit about the fed w Romano on their Radio show etc.

Comment

Originally posted by modredtrenton View Post
                hm.. it seems he found some ways to make a living without the ifbb so he does not need to come back. i think it would be tough for him to place well too. he had to use much more drugs then he does now only to see that the judges place him low because of his history. the wbf athletes that came back to the ifbb never placed high again .

[ATTACH=CONFIG]315518[/ATTACH]

Some never competed again, most were past their prime when they went over to the WBF in the first place....and AAron Baker had 3 or 4 runner up finishes as well as a top 10 Olympia AFTER he came back

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]315518[/ATTACH]
                  true Aaron Baker never got the placings he deserved IMO.
                  TEAM QUADRO!!!
                  TEAM WOLF!!!

Comment

SEE ABOVE

Comment

Originally posted by chick View Post
                      Old news bro....

He had his chance, decided to pass on it, then decided to talk shit about the fed w Romano on their Radio show etc.
                      but Bob why did you give up on your movie career? you even had a big role in a movie with Adam Sandler and it was funny as hell!

TEAM QUADRO!!!
                      TEAM WOLF!!!

Comment

Mike this had been explained 1000x and even Chick said he tried to bring him back ,Lee's ego is too big and he is stubborn ,I like Lee and would love to see him back in IFBB ,hate those tatoos

Comment

bob you look like a top pro in this pic.

348_1304192883rrzZ.jpg
                          https://www.instagram.com/modredtrenton/

Comment

Originally posted by chick View Post
                            Some never competed again, most were past their prime when they went over to the WBF in the first place....and AAron Baker had 3 or 4 runner up finishes as well as a top 10 Olympia AFTER he came back
                            go and check his 94 showing and tell me that's 12th place, Mike was there and had him 5th

Comment

bob you look like a top pro in this pic.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]315521[/ATTACH]

Oh yeah? Which top pro do I look like?

Comment

Working...
                              X