Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Never thought I'd ever make this thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never thought I'd ever make this thread...

but the Pit is at its absolute lowest form I've ever seen. Too many terrorist pedophiles in here talking about dumb shit. I fucking hate you. Let's take this bitch back to 2010 please.

Hey, this is the good work of Australians. They know how to run a forum right into the ground.
    Confirm what I already know

Comment

Shit that WOULD have worked.

Three, four or even five Pit leaders. The decent ones like Elf, Vish, Pitbull, Aj - oops no not Aj, Hardly etc.

That way there's always a couple around.

Not banning the trolls but just confining them to the Pit.

Giving Pit posters a title under their avi like 'Pitster'.

You would soon have a better atmosphere and that's what draws other posters in.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But no.

Let's keep it as fun as a North Korean political unsuitables internment camp. Hey fucking ho.

Comment

lol what a wanker ^^^^ i left for a while and came back and the only people who were posting were rmb and sil,,,all they would do is flirt with each other and complain about shit,,that ruined the pit!!
        Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave,I don't wanna die, I'm a God,Why can't I live on?

Comment

people would have thought the pit was a gay hang out,,when we deleted sil we should have done the same with that rmb faggot and started fresh
          Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave,I don't wanna die, I'm a God,Why can't I live on?

Comment

Look around at all the people you brought into the Pit. Um....

Comment

The people that were banished from the Pit simply left the door open for pedophiles and Islamist terrorist sympathizers like m-g and m51f. Not to mention tubby boy

Comment

I blame this all on the decision to ban KOS......
                All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Comment

Originally posted by heavyiron View Post
                  I blame this all on the decision to ban KOS......
                  Isn't he thin enough now not to be recognised by the MD door staff?

Comment

This entire site is dead, the pit is just one of many ghost towns on MD. If I really cared I would go see what else is out there, but I could care less about BB sites now. Sites die for the same reason businesses die, poor management and terrible decisions in leadership.
                    Diversity is a code word for White Genocide

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
                      This entire site is dead, the pit is just one of many ghost towns on MD. If I really cared I would go see what else is out there, but I could care less about BB sites now. Sites die for the same reason businesses die, poor management and terrible decisions in leadership.
                      Absolutely.

So, where did everyone else go? I've never been to other bodybuilding sites, but this place has turned into worse than shit.

Comment

I entirely blame MD's failures on Villain.
                        My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

We'll always have each other.
                          www.centopani.com

Comment

Originally posted by Evan Centopani View Post
                            We'll always have each other.
                            He said to himself while looking into the mirror.
                            My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

Originally posted by viciousV View Post
                              Absolutely.

So, where did everyone else go? I've never been to other bodybuilding sites, but this place has turned into worse than shit.
                              If you want to troll go to getbig, it has much more to offer but trolling there is epic.
                              Diversity is a code word for White Genocide

Comment

Working...
                              X