X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War on Islamic state

Post your vids news etc here, ill make it a sticky if it gets active
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave,I don't wanna die, I'm a God,Why can't I live on?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=481_1443876038
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave,I don't wanna die, I'm a God,Why can't I live on?

Comment

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=795_1443842889

Comment

Our President messed this one up so bad it's almost laughable. You can't win a half-hearted war.
        I went Camp Crystal Lake when I was younger.

Training Log

Comment

Yesterday Obama said that Russia's involvement in Syria is not a part of some strategic chess match of decisions with the U.S.

Umm... That's exactly what's going on. This is Cold War 2.0

Comment

They have their own reasons for going there. Syria is a strategic hub. It's a gateway into the middle east. The only one Russia has. If Asad falls they lose that. I don't believe it has to do with us at all, but he couldn't care less if we're upset about it. No other country has landing force capabilities so they need to maintain relationships with other countries on coasts. For instance, people always say China is a threat to the US, but they physically can't even invade Taiwan. They don't have the assets. Same with Russia.

Training Log

Comment

I saw the IRGCN while we were out in the Arabian Gulf. They were smiling and waving. They were just like us. We smiled and waved back. They don't dislike us, they were just answering their nations call. I think these days there is much respect between conventional military forces, but nobody likes the militants or terrorist groups. Fur that reason, I don't believe we will see two opposing forces go to war in the near future. There is too much to lose. The only exception being Israel and Iran. Even they are utilizing cyber warfare more and more. I can't remember where I read it, but basically Russia does not want to fight a war with us. They never have.

Training Log

Comment

From my in-depth research on the subject I understand that the Assad regime is pro Russian.

If the Assad regime goes the Russians lose influence in the middle east.

The Russians also have their sites on access to the Mediterranean.
                In search of the hardcore holy grail.

Comment

Yeah I agree, I don't think we will ever overtly conflict with Russia. I think it will be more of the same chasing out Russian and Iranian proxies out of conflict areas we're involved in, and continual cyber offensives/defense against Russia, China, Iran.

Comment

What I don't understand is why Syrians didn't galvanized to use the resources we offered to fight back against Assad because it's arguably too late now that Russia has a tangible presence in Syria. Bastards should have taken our hand when we offered it.

Comment

Originally posted by viciousV View Post
                      What I don't understand is why Syrians didn't galvanized to use the resources we offered to fight back against Assad because it's arguably too late now that Russia has a tangible presence in Syria. Bastards should have taken our hand when we offered it.
                      Syria is a mess. The opposition was up against a true military force inside their own country, and against Hizballah to the south. The whole thing was supposed to be over in 2012 but the longer Asad gripped power the harder it became to remove him. The other issue is, they don't trust . In addition the free Syrian wasn't a structured force. They had a lot of infighting, and the factions that did receive our assistance were targeted by the hardliners. Like I said, it's a mess. The only way this would have ended is if we struck after the regime used chemical weapons back in 2012, but our president is too political to ever separate his role as head of state and commander in chief.

Training Log

Comment

Islam is set to take over the western world. Russia is our only hope.
                        Diversity is a code word for White Genocide

Comment

They can try. The problem is not Islam in America. The issue here is the left trying the hardest to be all inclusive so no foreigners get their feelings hurt. There are too many gun toting freedom lovers here to ever allow Islam to dilute our heritage. One day they will over step their boundaries and they will learn how we rose to become the world power in such a short period of time.

Training Log

Comment

Keep in mind, the ones who come here were the ones to scared and weak to fight against oppression in their own country. Europe will be fed up soon as well, but their citizens aren't armed.

Training Log

Comment

Originally posted by bolsen View Post
                              They can try. The problem is not Islam in America. The issue here is the left trying the hardest to be all inclusive so no foreigners get their feelings hurt. There are too many gun toting freedom lovers here to ever allow Islam to dilute our heritage. One day they will over step their boundaries and they will learn how we rose to become the world power in such a short period of time.
                              ROFL

America was taken over decades ago, where were the gun lovers then.

Once Islam gets a 15% foothold it's over. We are at 2% now and our leaders are shipping them in by the boat loads, 15% will be here in less than two decades.

Europe is already gone, Muslims will control it politically in 10 years.
                              Diversity is a code word for White Genocide

Comment

Working...
                              X