This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by romant56 View Post
    Very true. China is way behind. I think the US was able to deploy fixed wing aircraft from a carrier in like 1910. China just did it last year on a carrier that was not deployed. That carrier was also Ukrainian bc China has never built an aircraft carrier.
    The capability we have that no other country has is expeditionary force deployment. We can put troops on any beach in the world in under a week.
    I went Camp Crystal Lake when I was younger.

Training Log

Comment

Originally posted by bolsen View Post
      We've also almost single handedly defeated the Nazi's ,prevented numerous genocides, provided more disaster relief and foreign aid, stood up NATO and the UN, and provided safe passage for almost every merchant vessel in world. What has your country done except beg is for help?
      *drops mic, does a 360 spin, walks off like George Jefferson*

Comment

Originally posted by bolsen View Post
        We've also almost single handedly defeated the Nazi's ,prevented numerous genocides, provided more disaster relief and foreign aid, stood up NATO and the UN, and provided safe passage for almost every merchant vessel in world. What has your country done except beg is for help?
        single handedly took on the nazi's bmwahahah u know it was a world war yeah?
        Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave,I don't wanna die, I'm a God,Why can't I live on?

Comment

Originally posted by romant56 View Post
          Very true. China is way behind. I think the US was able to deploy fixed wing aircraft from a carrier in like 1910. China just did it last year on a carrier that was not deployed. That carrier was also Ukrainian bc China has never built an aircraft carrier.
          why does the usa allow chinese war subs on the west coast?

A: fear
          Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave,I don't wanna die, I'm a God,Why can't I live on?

Comment

Working...
          X