AAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bolsen View Post
    I read it. As strange as this all is, I'm still curious about what he has to say regarding his time away.

I I just hope it's something positive.
    Originally posted by modredtrenton
    someone said 20 pounds of REAL muscle is all you can gain as a natty in you whole life

Comment

someone said 20 pounds of REAL muscle is all you can gain as a natty in you whole life

Comment

Comment

Comment

I didn't wanna post this but if you're gonna make a campaign geared towards making money off of others at least keep it consistent..

Comment

This is also a lesson on why you hire someone in marketing to do your marketing for you.

Comment

Also... If you're buying or illegally obtaining and using illegal steroids (Which I presume he does on a regular bAsis) then "morality" is something you have no credit to speak of.

Comment

Originally posted by villan View Post
                  that guys fucking legend u fags squat in your moms basement wearing pantyhose
                  Bwahahahahaha
                  www.centopani.com

Comment

Originally posted by Evan Centopani View Post
                    Bwahahahahaha
                    Why did you slap the asian kid?

Comment

Originally posted by viciousV View Post
                      Also... If you're buying or illegally obtaining and using illegal steroids (Which I presume he does on a regular bAsis) then "morality" is something you have no credit to speak of.
                      Bullfuckinshit.
                      Cardio is not good for naturals - Noel Fuller, trainer of champions

Comment

Originally posted by M-g View Post
                        Why did you slap the asian kid?
                        I have no idea if Evan slapped this kid.
                        Slapping annoying teenage assholes in the gym that fuck around in power racks is a valuable public service.
                        My Competition Prep Journal

Muscular Development Forum Rules

Comment

Originally posted by Bowden View Post
                          I have no idea if Evan slapped this kid.
                          Slapping annoying teenage assholes in the gym that fuck around in power racks is a valuable public service.
                          Evan should slap the faggots in the gym and the vegans. He'll do the world a good favor.

Comment

Originally posted by M-g View Post
                            Evan should slap the faggots in the gym and the vegans. He'll do the world a good favor.
                            When I first started working out in a gym the owner would throw people out for fucking around in the way that some of these guys do now.
                            A free weight gym full of serious trainers, especially bodybuilders training for a comp, is no place to be fucking around in.

If people want to socialize and fuck around then they should get the hell out of the gym and out of the way of people that are serious about training.
                            My Competition Prep Journal

Muscular Development Forum Rules

Comment

The gym is the new bar, apparently.

Comment

I talk in the gym...to myself. I yell things like "yeah muthafucka" and "come on muthafucka". Then I spit on the ground and praise Jesus.
                                I went Camp Crystal Lake when I was younger.

Training Log

Comment

Working...
                                X