Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David, Tough Old Man's son just called me

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    All the best to Tough old man.

    Comment


    • #17
      I'm calling bullshit on this story

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by viciousV View Post
        I'm calling bullshit on this story
        Why would someone (and specifically GFR) BS about something like this?

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by sargent View Post
          Why would someone (and specifically GFR) BS about something like this?
          You ever see the thread he posted saying Bolsen had died?

          Comment


          • #20
            guy was in good shape for his age i remember him from back in the AA days lol,,,he didn't give a shit,,,get well soon u old bastard!!
            Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave,I don't wanna die, I'm a God,Why can't I live on?

            Comment


            • #21
              I hope the fuck he died. Along with Foreman.
              Hell bent for Leather.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by American Outlaw View Post
                I hope the fuck he died. Along with Foreman.
                LOL thats a bit harsh man
                Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave,I don't wanna die, I'm a God,Why can't I live on?

                Comment


                • #23
                  Is this the PIT? Or homes and garden.


                  Hello my ole friend.
                  Hell bent for Leather.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by American Outlaw View Post
                    I hope the fuck he died. Along with Foreman.
                    I hope I get to suck your dick first.
                    Diversity is a code word for White Genocide

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      How have you been GF Rule?

                      Long time no see.

                      From the ol' days of Iron Mag 15 years ago.....

                      How is Tuff Old Man today?

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by sargent View Post
                        How have you been GF Rule?

                        Long time no see.

                        From the ol' days of Iron Mag 15 years ago.....

                        How is Tuff Old Man today?
                        Yep, back around 2005, that site was fun and had some interesting people.

                        I think Tough Old man is dead, I can not say for sure but considering the last few times I talked with him it would be my guess.
                        Diversity is a code word for White Genocide

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
                          Yep, back around 2005, that site was fun and had some interesting people.

                          I think Tough Old man is dead, I can not say for sure but considering the last few times I talked with him it would be my guess.
                          If so, RIP.

                          I'm still in South East Asia.

                          Hope you're well.

                          LA area I assume.....

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by sargent View Post
                            If so, RIP.

                            I'm still in South East Asia.

                            Hope you're well.

                            LA area I assume.....
                            I'm in the Midwest now, considering moving to Hungary in a few years. Don't like where America is going for people of European ancestory and think it is time to get out while I still can. I am very well, back to 215lbs around 12% bodyfat, much less stress in my life and enjoying family more than I ever have. Hope you are healthy and happy also.
                            Diversity is a code word for White Genocide

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X