X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Reet...

Not my funniest but it'll have to do.

https://youtu.be/afkT6d70crY
    I went Camp Crystal Lake when I was younger.

Training Log

Ha ha! That really got me. Happy fingers!

So sweet.

Btw that looked like 6 to me.
    Confirm what I already know

Comment

Yup. 6. I'm an idiot.

Training Log

Comment

If I had a training partner I would've went for 8.

Training Log

Comment

I realise I have never counted my initial lifts on my deads but only counted the touch and go.

Derrr...

Comment

Originally posted by modredtrenton
            someone said 20 pounds of REAL muscle is all you can gain as a natty in you whole life

Comment

Great stuff
              someone said 20 pounds of REAL muscle is all you can gain as a natty in you whole life

Comment

Thanks, bro. I can always count on you. I worked up to 260 for 4 sets of 2 paused. Squatted 4 sets of 2 at 365. Then did touch and go and worked up to 275 for 6. I'm working on increasing my bench volume. It was suffering. In a couple months I'm going to focus more on squat volume. Right now, I think I'm good for 550 on deads, but I'm not testing again for about 6 weeks.

Training Log

Comment

Is there no off season for PLer's?

Comment

Would you do a de-load cycle to maximize your volume or just cut out a percentage of your one rep max and go from there.

Comment

Originally posted by RMB View Post
                      Is there no off season for PLer's?
                      Theres a few ways to approach taking time off from hitting max sets/numbers. You can train for a few weeks at 50-70% or just cut back your sets/reps of whatever numbers you are already doing. You wanna just ease back for a bit to give your body a break which allows you to come back stronger assuming your diet and sleep is in check.

Comment

I'm not a doctor or "expert" on working out but from all the reading I've done and still do Bolsen has some of the best form I've seen. Definitely better than most people on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by TrainInsane201 View Post
                          Theres a few ways to approach taking time off from hitting max sets/numbers. You can train for a few weeks at 50-70% or just cut back your sets/reps of whatever numbers you are already doing. You wanna just ease back for a bit to give your body a break which allows you to come back stronger assuming your diet and sleep is in check.
                          Thanks that's all good info but what I meant was is there any good in getting fat and happy between on seasons to maybe get poundages up?

Heard that plenty in BBing but not in PLIng because a lot are chubs year round anyway. Dan Greene excepted.

Comment

Originally posted by RMB View Post
                            Thanks that's all good info but what I meant was is there any good in getting fat and happy between on seasons to maybe get poundages up?

Heard that plenty in BBing but not in PLIng because a lot are chubs year round anyway. Dan Greene excepted.
                            I would say no. If you wanna bump up your calories with respect to your diet then I'd do that. Follow a strict diet but eat what you want to eat when you want to it. If you're serious about it you'd be surprised how little you want to eat whatever you want to eat.

Comment

Originally posted by TrainInsane201 View Post
                              I would say no. If you wanna bump up your calories with respect to your diet then I'd do that. Follow a strict diet but eat what you want to eat when you want to it. If you're serious about it you'd be surprised how little you want to eat whatever you want to eat.
                              So Bolsen maintaining 198lbs b/w is not going to hold back his poundages? He's pretty lean, what about his joints and organs not having fat around them?

Comment

Working...
                              X