Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling AllNatural42

Originally Posted by allnatural42
    Wow, can you be any lazier? You have someone put on and take off your weights? Stop being a puppy. Why don't you do that to burn extra calories because you definitely need more conditioning. But putting that aside, I honestly doubt you go all out on a set where after 45 secs, you couldn't unload of load up a barbell. Can this generation of pros be any weaker? Do they wipe your ass too? Sorry to be "rude" but this is just embarrassing. Load the plates, get the mindset going on you clank on another pair of 45's. Visualize the set. Try that shit before running to Kuwait because everyone else is doing it. My respect to Evan for being old school.

Time to put up or shut up!

Post a pic big boy! You and a few others must have missed the thread where we posted pics. You're up!
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
    Originally Posted by allnatural42
    Wow, can you be any lazier? You have someone put on and take off your weights? Stop being a puppy. Why don't you do that to burn extra calories because you definitely need more conditioning. But putting that aside, I honestly doubt you go all out on a set where after 45 secs, you couldn't unload of load up a barbell. Can this generation of pros be any weaker? Do they wipe your ass too? Sorry to be "rude" but this is just embarrassing. Load the plates, get the mindset going on you clank on another pair of 45's. Visualize the set. Try that shit before running to Kuwait because everyone else is doing it. My respect to Evan for being old school.

Time to put up or shut up!

Post a pic big boy! You and a few others must have missed the thread where we posted pics. You're up!
    Pfft.....he's got nothing to prove to a bunch of drug abusing meatheads like you guys!!
    I stop me....no one else does.

Comment

Sorry....forgot to say "with all due respect" first. Carry on!!
      I stop me....no one else does.

Comment

Lol to both of you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

But waiting to see this mouthy negative beast that can't find a decent natural forum

Comment

It gets OLD with the non stop "everyone looks like shit and abuses drugs" Time to put up or shut up!
            SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Oh I know
              Honestly it's more telling how obsessed they are with it than anything. Anyone who incessantly goes out of their way to say far more negative than good about something they claim they are a fan of is nothing short of psychosis.

Am I happy about the evolution of the sport compared to my favorite two ears? No
              But do I understand how and why this happens? Yes
              I am of the mindset that it doesn't effect me or the people I love, they are adults making their own decision and judges are placing them consistently show to show. It's none of my business. I can still appreciate the sport and what goes into it natural or not.

No need to bash anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Nationals09 View Post
                Oh I know
                Honestly it's more telling how obsessed they are with it than anything. Anyone who incessantly goes out of their way to say far more negative than good about something they claim they are a fan of is nothing short of psychosis.

Am I happy about the evolution of the sport compared to my favorite two ears? No
                But do I understand how and why this happens? Yes
                I am of the mindset that it doesn't effect me or the people I love, they are adults making their own decision and judges are placing them consistently show to show. It's none of my business. I can still appreciate the sport and what goes into it natural or not.

No need to bash anything.

This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Another shit-thread...
                  Maybe we need to rename this forum to "The Forum Of Negative (Reps)".

Few more of these threads and I'm out a here.

Comment

BigMouthCox, you should've PM'd the guy instead of making a thread about it.
                    You are "Forum Leader: 18 and Over" so why don't you act like it?

Comment

This has to be the most idiotic answer to someone trolling or making a negative comment. Sorry mike, but this post pics of yourself shit is getting old.
                      I get that it bothers you but what does it have to do with anything. Sure the comment was put in a rude way and he could have worded it differently but it is what it is. With this "post pics" what are you really trying to get out of it? Obviously he doesn't look as good as Jon but what does that matter. I'm assuming he's a fan of the sport. And as fans we we are gonna say things and feel a certain way about certain things that might seem like trolling.
                      Lets take basketball for example. I like the Warriors and am a fan of Steph Curry. As a fan I can say that they played like shit down the stretch and curry played pretty bad and made bad plays, passes and took bad shots. So because I can't shoot a 3 like curry does I'm not allowed to have an opinion on his performance ?
                      I didn't respond to Nats and life pulse in the Delarosa thread because it's his thread and I didn't wanna keep going on about this in there, however since you made this thread I will say it in here. I believe you are right there is some negativity, trolling and disrespect going on. The problem is becoming that almost everything is being taken in a bad way. It's almost like unless your aren't praising a certain someone or agreeing with everything they say it's being viewed as trolling. There are a few that are on here just waiting for someone to post something that isn't to their liking or the majority liking so they can pounce on them right away. Then it starts, with calling on mods have have them removed banned, and your favourite "post pics bro"

Comment

Originally posted by Nationals09 View Post
                        I can still appreciate the sport and what goes into it natural or not.
                        Agree!!

Sport is more important than final places.
                        http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by Pallini View Post
                          BigMouthCox, you should've PM'd the guy instead of making a thread about it.
                          You are "Forum Leader: 18 and Over" so why don't you act like it?
                          Nope! Fuck him and fuck you! If you don't like it don't click on it!

BigMouthCox....Bro, I was hoping for something a little more creative. That the best you got?
                          SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Originally posted by CanadianBeef View Post
                            This has to be the most idiotic answer to someone trolling or making a negative comment. Sorry mike, but this post pics of yourself shit is getting old.
                            I get that it bothers you but what does it have to do with anything. Sure the comment was put in a rude way and he could have worded it differently but it is what it is. With this "post pics" what are you really trying to get out of it? Obviously he doesn't look as good as Jon but what does that matter. I'm assuming he's a fan of the sport. And as fans we we are gonna say things and feels a certain way about certain things that night seem like trolling.
                            Lets take basketball for example. I like the Warriors and am a fan of Steph Curry. As a fan I can say that they okay like shut down the stretch and curry played pretty bad and made bad plays, passes and took bad shots. So because I can't shoot a 3 like curry does I'm not allowed to have an opinion on his performance ?
                            I didn't respond to Nats and life pulse in the Delarosa thread because it's his thread and I didn't wanna keep going on about this in there, however since you made this thread I will say it in here. I believe you are right there is some negativity, trolling and disrespect going on. The problem is becoming that alms it everything is being taken in a bad way. It's almost like unless your aren't praising a certain someone or agreeing with everything they say it's being views as trolling. There are a few that are on here just waiting for someone to post something that isn't to their liking or the majority liking so they can ounce on them right away. Then it starts, with calling on mods have have them removed banned, and your favourite "post pics bro"
                            I don't give a shit! Sorry! Don't click on the thread! Dude talks so much shit im curious to see how great he looks!

Why troll at all bro? Explain that to me?
                            SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Originally posted by Pallini View Post
                              Another shit-thread...
                              Maybe we need to rename this forum to "The Forum Of Negative (Reps)".

Few more of these threads and I'm out a here.
                              Promise? Cause I got a few more in me
                              SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Working...
                              X