• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol!!! So now we have a true Pit!!!!

We will see.......
    Your Majesty

Your Majesty

Comment

Isn't this home to the original "Pit"? Can some Pit veterans tell me what the fuck happened to this place?

Your Majesty

Comment

You will need to develop a split personality persona like Michael_Edwards so you can argue with yourself down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Nate View Post
          You will need to develop a split personality persona like Michael_Edwards so you can argue with yourself down here.
          Your Majesty

Comment

This "pit" has been dead for years. Go and look back at older threads, then watch it deteriorate. The answer becomes clear. When SOJ posts and there is no attack, this is truly dead space on this forum.

Sent from my BLU Advance 5.0 using Tapatalk
            Its impossible for a guy of my stature intelligence and moral fibre to befriend a guy like orstki who is a slimey rodent like person

Comment

The pit?? Just an excuse
              To have a play ground for bile spewing immature "adults" making fun of each other to stimulate their sense of humor.
              I've never and could never understand how that's remotely funny or cute to constantly talk that way non stop to one another, not to mention most of the basis of convo is 100% made up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Nationals09 View Post
                The pit?? Just an excuse
                To have a play ground for bile spewing immature "adults" making fun of each other to stimulate their sense of humor.
                I've never and could never understand how that's remotely funny or cute to constantly talk that way non stop to one another, not to mention most of the basis of convo is 100% made up

Yet you took time out of your adult day to post a 50+ word addition to it?

Its impossible for a guy of my stature intelligence and moral fibre to befriend a guy like orstki who is a slimey rodent like person

Comment

Originally posted by Nationals09 View Post
                  The pit?? Just an excuse

You just described my favorite website, and it ain't this one.

You should show some respect to the forum that helped build this website.
                  Your Majesty

Comment

If I become Pit leader, the Pit will reach the glory it once had.

Comment

Originally posted by Sexybeast777 View Post
                      If I become Pit leader, the Pit will reach the glory it once had.
                      You are neither sexy, nor beast. Pepperoni nipples. Now you can't bitch like a pussy for anyone using your disturbing pics as avatars. Cunt.

Comment

I want to become pit leader, please

Comment

I want to become pit leader, please
                          It's an unceasing drought with no rain in the forecast. How would you attract frogs to a dried up pond? Lets hear your plan, Donald.

Comment

I would be a fair pit leader, I would NEVER change what somebody posted. But it's take it or leave it, I'm willing to do the job for free, but I know I could bring the pit back to what it once was (the constant changing of people's posts is what turned people off, that's why the pit died out)

Comment

I would be a fair pit leader, I would NEVER change what somebody posted. But it's take it or leave it, I'm willing to do the job for free, but I know I could bring the pit back to what it once was (the constant changing of people's posts is what turned people off, that's why the pit died out)
                              Sounds familiar.
                              Your Majesty

Comment

Working...
                              X