Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lol!!! So now we have a true Pit!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    If I was pit leader I'd ban anyone who didn't agree with my point of view; I'd also edit their posts for fun.

    I'd also probably try and identify where they live so I could track them down and murder them, eat their bodies and make lampshades and masks out of their skin.
    In search of the hardcore holy grail.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Skeletor View Post
      If I was pit leader I'd ban anyone who didn't agree with my point of view; I'd also edit their posts for fun.

      I'd also probably try and identify where they live so I could track them down and murder them, eat their bodies and make lampshades and masks out of their skin.
      Your Majesty

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Nate View Post
        It's an unceasing drought with no rain in the forecast. How would you attract frogs to a dried up pond? Lets hear your plan, Donald.
        Why? It is almost like everyone has given up on the Pit. Was it over-moderated? Did most of the Pit crew just leave?

        Nate, should this be a sign to consolidate some of the subforums?
        Your Majesty

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by King Shizzo View Post
          Why? It is almost like everyone has given up on the Pit. Was it over-moderated? Did most of the Pit crew just leave?

          Nate, should this be a sign to consolidate some of the subforums?
          It was ruined by a pit leader. Damn shame. Gave a fucking inbred retard power and it fell to shit.

          Sent from my BLU Advance 5.0 using Tapatalk
          Its impossible for a guy of my stature intelligence and moral fibre to befriend a guy like orstki who is a slimey rodent like person

          Comment


          • #20
            Only I can revive the pit. But it won't happen, because they refuse to make me pit leader

            Comment


            • #21
              Beware this disgusting piece of shit. He is a cock sucker known in getbig. He also faked his death to get empathy from members.

              Comment


              • #22
                its fucked theres nothing anyone can do
                Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave,I don't wanna die, I'm a God,Why can't I live on?

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Sexybeast777 View Post
                  Only I can revive the pit. But it won't happen, because they refuse to make me pit leader
                  u can have my pit leadership, u will change fuck all!!!
                  Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave,I don't wanna die, I'm a God,Why can't I live on?

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by villan View Post
                    u can have my pit leadership, u will change fuck all!!!
                    Thank you. I will bring pit back to life

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by villan View Post
                      u can have my pit leadership, u will change fuck all!!!
                      You aren't reviving shit. Fucking unsub. And fuck you for making me agree with villan.
                      Originally posted by Sexybeast777 View Post
                      Thank you. I will bring pit back to life

                      Sent from my BLU Advance 5.0 using Tapatalk
                      Its impossible for a guy of my stature intelligence and moral fibre to befriend a guy like orstki who is a slimey rodent like person

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by kraken View Post
                        You aren't reviving shit. Fucking unsub. And fuck you for making me agree with villan.


                        Sent from my BLU Advance 5.0 using Tapatalk
                        lolz

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Nationals09 View Post
                          The pit?? Just an excuse
                          To have a play ground for bile spewing immature "adults" making fun of each other to stimulate their sense of humor.
                          I've never and could never understand how that's remotely funny or cute to constantly talk that way non stop to one another, not to mention most of the basis of convo is 100% made up


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Agreed. It takes away from the dignity of our nature. It's essentially dogs licking each others butts. Who gets into that? Stupid question....I know?!
                          "I'm tired of always being right. It gives me an unfair advantage when I debate Alemannic German speaking trolls."

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by mfcruncher View Post
                            Agreed. It takes away from the dignity of our nature. It's essentially dogs licking each others butts. Who gets into that? Stupid question....I know?!
                            Go masturbate into your Bible you dumb ugly cunt.
                            Diversity is a code word for White Genocide

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X