Share your dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Share your dreams

I just woke up and I still remember the dream I had last night. It was one hell of weird dream. So here it is :

I was riding my bycicle and doing wheelies in a famous local mall, jumping stairs then some little boys started to harass me, I anyway had an argument with one of them and moved on. At some moment I opened a door in that mall and to my surprise I find a very very tall woman in there and she looked in a great shape. I just look at her and she says " You are trapped now" and I stand there in wonder at how big and tall this woman is and how big her vagina must be and how tiny my dick will look in her hands. " Can we have sex I ask her?" she replies " Sure but in my backdoor. My vagina is quite big I probably won't feel anything" I say it's ok and I put my finger in her asshole and remember it felt so tight, I loved it. Fucked her in the ass and I remember leaving and I see like 10 tall women laughing with each others and when I ask what they're doing here the big girl I fucked said " It's a secret place of prostitution, there's the tallest women in the country here". Next thing I remember is I wake up, smells my fingers to see it wasn't my asshole I fingered. Fingers smell fine and I'm quite happy.

What's amazing about it is the shape can these dreams take. I can explain why I had this dream but why it was so weird? Explanation of why I had this dream: Yesterday I met a girl as tall as me and I told her " You, you should never wear any high heels whenever we meet because if you do you'll look a way taller than me." and while talking to her I checked her hands to see how my dick will look compared to her hands and also had some naughty ideas about her asshole and a bit of fear of how my dick will look in comparison to her etc.

A week ago I had a weird dream too where I owned a dog ( Malinois breed) and he started to bark at me. I say "what's up big boy? why you bark at me? you wanna bite your owner?". He opens his mouth and I see he had no upper teeths.

Comment

Here's the girl responsible for my weird wet dream. She works as an air waitress for an arab company
      12744216_536784563151016_271992557059580853_n.jpg13626634_600665623429576_7099941527975284840_n.jpg

Comment

She also started to laugh when I told her I'm 24yo.. she couldn't believe I was this young. She said I look at least 27. I don't know why I look old, everyone I meet is telling me he feels like I was older than my actual age based on my look and personality.

Comment

Originally posted by M-g View Post
          I just woke up and I still remember the dream I had last night. It was one hell of weird dream. So here it is :

I was riding my bycicle and doing wheelies in a famous local mall, jumping stairs then some little boys started to harass me, I anyway had an argument with one of them and moved on. At some moment I opened a door in that mall and to my surprise I find a very very tall woman in there and she looked in a great shape. I just look at her and she says " You are trapped now" and I stand there in wonder at how big and tall this woman is and how big her vagina must be and how tiny my dick will look in her hands. " Can we have sex I ask her?" she replies " Sure but in my backdoor. My vagina is quite big I probably won't feel anything" I say it's ok and I put my finger in her asshole and remember it felt so tight, I loved it. Fucked her in the ass and I remember leaving and I see like 10 tall women laughing with each others and when I ask what they're doing here the big girl I fucked said " It's a secret place of prostitution, there's the tallest women in the country here". Next thing I remember is I wake up, smells my fingers to see it wasn't my asshole I fingered. Fingers smell fine and I'm quite happy.

What's amazing about it is the shape can these dreams take. I can explain why I had this dream but why it was so weird? Explanation of why I had this dream: Yesterday I met a girl as tall as me and I told her " You, you should never wear any high heels whenever we meet because if you do you'll look a way taller than me." and while talking to her I checked her hands to see how my dick will look compared to her hands and also had some naughty ideas about her asshole and a bit of fear of how my dick will look in comparison to her etc.
          Some good arab ass fucking dreams very good you are a healthy young man
          LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

Comment

Working...
          X