Seriously MD...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously MD...

Why did you ban me again? For voicing my opinion?

Under Baye watch, I was never banned and I was much more "provocative". Has BMC become a Mod since the last couple of weeks or do you just want to transform this forum into a even more silent ghost town?

You got banned? That's pretty ridiculous. If banning is a thing they are going to do there are tons of people that should of been banned before you. At MD it depends on who you are, not what you say.

Comment

Originally posted by romant56 View Post
      You got banned? That's pretty ridiculous. If banning is a thing they are going to do there are tons of people that should of been banned before you. At MD it depends on who you are, not what you say.
      I was banned twice in the last month. One time for using an italian word and the other time for "trolling" because I said that David Henry looked terrible at his last guest posing. Which is not to troll Henry but is my perception of his physique at this particular guest posing.

Comment

Your Majesty

Comment

Is ridiculous and childish mate, if we don't like other's opinion, we don't have to pay attention to it.

Ron Harris, Shawn Ray and the others moderators are enough old to have this stupid, ridiculous and childish behavior. You, moderators are acting in the same way that Dallas McCarver is currently behaving.

GROW UP, MODERATORS.
          Last edited by Macka; April 1st, 2017, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KINic View Post
            I was banned twice in the last month. One time for using an italian word and the other time for "trolling" because I said that David Henry looked terrible at his last guest posing. Which is not to troll Henry but is my perception of his physique at this particular guest posing.
            That's absurd. If trolling is saying David Henry looked bad, then Sean Ray should have been banned forever.

Comment

Originally posted by KINic View Post
              Imhave no Mod powers like that. You think every physique sucks. David Henry was near contest shape at his guest posing. He sucks? How many pro shows have you won? Exactly. You are an angry natty who hates guys that take shit. You say they are all drug addicts. Listen, I respect the fact you chose to not use gear but don't talk shit about people that do. Try not being an ass to every pro. You are bold and brave behind a key board. Take your ass to the O and tell Justin to his face how much he sucks or Jose. You won't. Start posting your pics so we can give our perception of you. Funny thing is, you have contributed some good shot at times but your anger for how guys look is silly. You are doing what Rocky used to do. I've been banned from here before for all my IFBB/NPC talk. Do I think they are perfect, nope, but I know not to cross the line. If I want to rant, I go to Getbig. Why not just TRY and drop the gut shot for just ONE week. If not, I'm pretty sure you will be sent away like Michael Edwards.

In b4 everyone says I'm a company man. MD doesn't pay me shit and I have no desire to work in this industry. I'm just old and know how shit works. Kinic you are fucking 34 bitching about the same bullshit each day. Bodybuilding is what it is. Every guy doesn't have a gut. Every guy doesn't suck. Let it go dude.
              SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
              2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

That's absurd. If trolling is saying David Henry looked bad, then Sean Ray should have been banned forever.
                Lol, you are a shit stirrer.

But do you have an agenda? That is what can get you into trouble.
                Your Majesty

Comment

Well Kinic you've been warned before. It was less of a critique and more of a personal attack. Also the junkie comment. This board isn't the Kinic show there are other members who would like to hear from pros. Your constant attacks against the Federation and individual bodybuilders isn't going to float anymore

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
                    Imhave no Mod powers like that. You think every physique sucks. David Henry was near contest shape at his guest posing. He sucks? How many pro shows have you won? Exactly. You are an angry natty who hates guys that take shit. You say they are all drug addicts. Listen, I respect the fact you chose to not use gear but don't talk shit about people that do. Try not being an ass to every pro. You are bold and brave behind a key board. Take your ass to the O and tell Justin to his face how much he sucks or Jose. You won't. Start posting your pics so we can give our perception of you. Funny thing is, you have contributed some good shot at times but your anger for how guys look is silly. You are doing what Rocky used to do. I've been banned from here before for all my IFBB/NPC talk. Do I think they are perfect, nope, but I know not to cross the line. If I want to rant, I go to Getbig. Why not just TRY and drop the gut shot for just ONE week. If not, I'm pretty sure you will be sent away like Michael Edwards.

In b4 everyone says I'm a company man. MD doesn't pay me shit and I have no desire to work in this industry. I'm just old and know how shit works. Kinic you are fucking 34 bitching about the same bullshit each day. Bodybuilding is what it is. Every guy doesn't have a gut. Every guy doesn't suck. Let it go dude.
                    Meltdown.

doh.jpg
                    Your Majesty

Comment

Kinik should have banned expelled long ago.
                      http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post

BMC, we have spoke about this almost 48 764th time. Can we have a different opinion

Comment

Originally posted by thegoon View Post
                          Well Kinic you've been warned before. It was less of a critique and more of a personal attack. Also the junkie comment. This board isn't the Kinic show there are other members who would like to hear from pros. Your constant attacks against the Federation and individual bodybuilders isn't going to float anymore
                          You see..... I am not a rocket scientist, but I think it would be wise to take this post into serious consideration, Kinic.
                          Your Majesty

Comment

Originally posted by King Shizzo View Post
                            Meltdown.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]355391[/ATTACH]
                            Im 43. I don't have meltdowns. It's an opinion. I got banned, I changed my tune. Pretty simple.
                            SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                            2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

By the way, FU** YOU KINic, we want to see 300+ lbs bodybuilders, not Men's or Classic Physique guys.

Comment

Working...
                              X