Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King Shizzo View Post
    Lol, you are a shit stirrer.
    Roman is also very heavy, now that Bob is not here, he has found Shawn to discuss eternally.
    http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by KINic View Post
      BMC, we have spoke about this almost 48 764th time. Can we have a different opinion
      Yes we we can but its non fucking stop.

Name 7 guys at the Arnold and O that had their guts hanging out on stage?
      SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
      2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Big Ramy:-"My way to get rid of negativity is to laugh and lift weights! So I do both!"-

(stop the bad blood guys and enjoy more our sport)

In Wellness division we trust...

Comment

How is possible in this world that a 250+ lbs guy does not have a gut when he is doubling his ideal body weight? is SICKENING mate. They just need to learn how to hide it and focus in a guy's abdominal is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...x1000.... homosexual.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
            Imhave no Mod powers like that. You think every physique sucks. David Henry was near contest shape at his guest posing. He sucks? How many pro shows have you won? Exactly. You are an angry natty who hates guys that take shit. You say they are all drug addicts. Listen, I respect the fact you chose to not use gear but don't talk shit about people that do. Try not being an ass to every pro. You are bold and brave behind a key board. Take your ass to the O and tell Justin to his face how much he sucks or Jose. You won't. Start posting your pics so we can give our perception of you. Funny thing is, you have contributed some good shot at times but your anger for how guys look is silly. You are doing what Rocky used to do. I've been banned from here before for all my IFBB/NPC talk. Do I think they are perfect, nope, but I know not to cross the line. If I want to rant, I go to Getbig. Why not just TRY and drop the gut shot for just ONE week. If not, I'm pretty sure you will be sent away like Michael Edwards.

In b4 everyone says I'm a company man. MD doesn't pay me shit and I have no desire to work in this industry. I'm just old and know how shit works. Kinic you are fucking 34 bitching about the same bullshit each day. Bodybuilding is what it is. Every guy doesn't have a gut. Every guy doesn't suck. Let it go dude.
            Perfect brother!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alito View Post
              Big Ramy:-"My way to get rid of negativity is to laugh and lift weights! So I do both!"-

(stop the bad blood guys and enjoy more our sport)

Agreed. These guys are the best in the world. I may bust balls about Ramy but you bet your sweet ass I'd kill to be that big and lean......4th place.

I know that if Ramy nails it he will give everyone issues. None of these guys suck. Nor are they perfect, but they are better than 9999.9999% of the people that post here. Most of us will never be a pro or even place at Natioansl but that doesn't mean the ones that do blow. A lot of,you have Phil Viz, but he has made top 3 at the USA. I don't know how many of you realize just how hard that is? Shit, making the top 15 is an accomplishment
              SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
              2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
                Kinik should have banned expelled long ago.
                And that fag Hercules

Comment

Originally posted by adilevy View Post
                  Perfect brother!!!
                  Is BMC your weed connection?
                  Your Majesty

Comment

Im 43. I don't have meltdowns. It's an opinion. I got banned, I changed my tune. Pretty simple.
                    You've had some of the biggest meltdowns on here when your posts or threads were deleted

Comment

Imhave no Mod powers like that. You think every physique sucks. David Henry was near contest shape at his guest posing. He sucks? How many pro shows have you won? Exactly. You are an angry natty who hates guys that take shit. You say they are all drug addicts. Listen, I respect the fact you chose to not use gear but don't talk shit about people that do. Try not being an ass to every pro. You are bold and brave behind a key board. Take your ass to the O and tell Justin to his face how much he sucks or Jose. You won't. Start posting your pics so we can give our perception of you. Funny thing is, you have contributed some good shot at times but your anger for how guys look is silly. You are doing what Rocky used to do. I've been banned from here before for all my IFBB/NPC talk. Do I think they are perfect, nope, but I know not to cross the line. If I want to rant, I go to Getbig. Why not just TRY and drop the gut shot for just ONE week. If not, I'm pretty sure you will be sent away like Michael Edwards.

In b4 everyone says I'm a company man. MD doesn't pay me shit and I have no desire to work in this industry. I'm just old and know how shit works. Kinic you are fucking 34 bitching about the same bullshit each day. Bodybuilding is what it is. Every guy doesn't have a gut. Every guy doesn't suck. Let it go dude.
                      BMC I don't necessarily disagree with you here, but do you think a ban was fair. Look at what Ray says about Noel's girl, turning women into men, Palumbo and Chad killing people. Yet it was Kinic that crossed the line?

Comment

If I must be banned forever from MD one day, so be it. I would have been censored for voicing an opinion than many people share. This "sport" has become a freak show, and freaks should be accustomed to hearing any criticism. You can't have it both way. Will I say a certain pro has an amazing physique when, in fact, he looks like a troll from Lord of the Ring? No I won't. I use MD mostly for shit and giggles. To laugh at comments of great users like Donflex, ViciousV, jags and many others. Because one thing you can use a freak show for, is a good laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by romant56 View Post
                          BMC I don't necessarily disagree with you here, but do you think a ban was fair. Look at what Ray says about Noel's girl, turning women into men, Palumbo and Chad killing people. Yet it was Kinic that crossed the line?
                          It seems like you have a special bond with Kinic. Please tell the MD audience how you guys met.
                          Your Majesty

Comment

Originally posted by King Shizzo View Post
                            It seems like you have a special bond with Kinic. Please tell the MD audience how you guys met.
                            He makes a mean poutine. It is world famous.

Comment

Originally posted by romant56 View Post
                              He makes a mean poutine. It is world famous.
                              I formally accept your submission
                              Your Majesty

Comment

Originally posted by KINic View Post
                                I was banned twice in the last month. One time for using an italian word and the other time for "trolling" because I said that David Henry looked terrible at his last guest posing. Which is not to troll Henry but is my perception of his physique at this particular guest posing.
                                Well, when you have Shawn Ray saying, and i quote, "Dallas looks like shit" and this is viewed has "journalism" i'm not seeing how ANY of Kinic's comments would warrant a ban.

Comment

Working...
                                X