Seriously MD...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TWoBrO View Post
    Well, when you have Shawn Ray saying, and i quote, "Dallas looks like shit" and this is viewed has "journalism" i'm not seeing how ANY of Kinic's comments would warrant a ban.
    Exactly. The difference is only in the individual making the comments.

Comment

LMAO there is like 20 people who post here, the MD boards aren't a thing any more, let Kinc alone, atleast he shows up

Comment

Originally posted by jerzey View Post
        LMAO there is like 20 people who post here, the MD boards aren't a thing any more, let Kinc alone, atleast he shows up
        This. Free Kinic! And let us get Ron Harris through his year so he gets paid something before MD has to shuts up shop

The glory days aren't coming back here and it has nothing to do with the current state of the forums. A lot of the better discussions that happened on here now happen on places like facebook.

Sites with much bigger online presences than MD have closed their forums down. The way social media is now consumed has just moved on.

Comment

Originally posted by TWoBrO View Post
          Well, when you have Shawn Ray saying, and i quote, "Dallas looks like shit" and this is viewed has "journalism" i'm not seeing how ANY of Kinic's comments would warrant a ban.
          Originally posted by romant56 View Post
          Exactly. The difference is only in the individual making the comments.
          Originally posted by jerzey View Post
          Originally posted by Donflex View Post
          This. Free Kinic! And let us get Ron Harris through his year so he gets paid something before MD has to shuts up shop

The glory days aren't coming back here and it has nothing to do with the current state of the forums. A lot of the better discussions that happened on here now happen on places like facebook.

Sites with much bigger online presences than MD have closed their forums down. The way social media is now consumed has just moved on.
          Thanks for the support guys

Comment

Screenshot_20170316-100055.jpg

Screenshot_20170331-090205.jpg

Screenshot_20170401-065626.jpg

Comment

Keep Kinic, he speaks the truth, sometimes it hurts.

Comment

It's laughable that with all the shit posted here, Kinic got the ban.

Comment

Originally posted by romant56 View Post
                  It's laughable that with all the shit posted here, Kinic got the ban.
                  Clearly, someone in the staff got my number.

Comment

I miss the days when MD was pretty epic

Comment

im on kinics side. at least he stays true to himself and what he wants bbing to be. cant hate on that. most pros dont like the way it has been going and former pros have been vocal about it as well. ive seen People here make racist comments and they got no shit, no bans, no nothing.

bmc remember your rocky 3 meltdown and how you wanted to meet him to beat him up. i think at that Point you were 40+ years old but some troll on an online board commenting about Jesus got you so riled up. it was annoying to me to to see every thread derailed by you two. your rocky feud was not very entertaining, unlike nutz vs mod or Dave vs synthol viz. those were the glory day.

Comment

Working...
                      X