Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OldSchool90
    replied
    im on kinics side. at least he stays true to himself and what he wants bbing to be. cant hate on that. most pros dont like the way it has been going and former pros have been vocal about it as well. ive seen People here make racist comments and they got no shit, no bans, no nothing.

bmc remember your rocky 3 meltdown and how you wanted to meet him to beat him up. i think at that Point you were 40+ years old but some troll on an online board commenting about Jesus got you so riled up. it was annoying to me to to see every thread derailed by you two. your rocky feud was not very entertaining, unlike nutz vs mod or Dave vs synthol viz. those were the glory day.

Leave a comment:

• Sexybeast777
    replied
    I miss the days when MD was pretty epic

Leave a comment:

• KINic
    replied
    Originally posted by romant56 View Post
    It's laughable that with all the shit posted here, Kinic got the ban.
    Clearly, someone in the staff got my number.

Leave a comment:

• romant56
    replied
    It's laughable that with all the shit posted here, Kinic got the ban.

Leave a comment:

• UsmcGreg
    replied
    Keep Kinic, he speaks the truth, sometimes it hurts.

Leave a comment:

• KINic
    replied
    Screenshot_20170316-100055.jpg

Screenshot_20170331-090205.jpg

Screenshot_20170401-065626.jpg

Leave a comment:

• KINic
    replied
    Originally posted by TWoBrO View Post
    Well, when you have Shawn Ray saying, and i quote, "Dallas looks like shit" and this is viewed has "journalism" i'm not seeing how ANY of Kinic's comments would warrant a ban.
    Exactly. The difference is only in the individual making the comments.
    Originally posted by jerzey View Post
    LMAO there is like 20 people who post here, the MD boards aren't a thing any more, let Kinc alone, atleast he shows up
    Originally posted by Donflex View Post
    This. Free Kinic! And let us get Ron Harris through his year so he gets paid something before MD has to shuts up shop

The glory days aren't coming back here and it has nothing to do with the current state of the forums. A lot of the better discussions that happened on here now happen on places like facebook.

Sites with much bigger online presences than MD have closed their forums down. The way social media is now consumed has just moved on.
    Thanks for the support guys

Leave a comment:

• Donflex
    replied
    Originally posted by jerzey View Post
    LMAO there is like 20 people who post here, the MD boards aren't a thing any more, let Kinc alone, atleast he shows up
    This. Free Kinic! And let us get Ron Harris through his year so he gets paid something before MD has to shuts up shop

The glory days aren't coming back here and it has nothing to do with the current state of the forums. A lot of the better discussions that happened on here now happen on places like facebook.

Sites with much bigger online presences than MD have closed their forums down. The way social media is now consumed has just moved on.

Leave a comment:

• jerzey
    replied

Leave a comment:

• romant56
    replied
    Originally posted by TWoBrO View Post
    Well, when you have Shawn Ray saying, and i quote, "Dallas looks like shit" and this is viewed has "journalism" i'm not seeing how ANY of Kinic's comments would warrant a ban.
    Exactly. The difference is only in the individual making the comments.

Leave a comment:

• TWoBrO
    replied
    Originally posted by KINic View Post
    I was banned twice in the last month. One time for using an italian word and the other time for "trolling" because I said that David Henry looked terrible at his last guest posing. Which is not to troll Henry but is my perception of his physique at this particular guest posing.

Leave a comment:

• King Shizzo
    replied
    He makes a mean poutine. It is world famous.
    I formally accept your submission

Leave a comment:

• romant56
    replied
    Originally posted by King Shizzo View Post
    It seems like you have a special bond with Kinic. Please tell the MD audience how you guys met.
    He makes a mean poutine. It is world famous.

Leave a comment:

• King Shizzo
    replied
    BMC I don't necessarily disagree with you here, but do you think a ban was fair. Look at what Ray says about Noel's girl, turning women into men, Palumbo and Chad killing people. Yet it was Kinic that crossed the line?
    It seems like you have a special bond with Kinic. Please tell the MD audience how you guys met.

Leave a comment:

• KINic
    replied
    If I must be banned forever from MD one day, so be it. I would have been censored for voicing an opinion than many people share. This "sport" has become a freak show, and freaks should be accustomed to hearing any criticism. You can't have it both way. Will I say a certain pro has an amazing physique when, in fact, he looks like a troll from Lord of the Ring? No I won't. I use MD mostly for shit and giggles. To laugh at comments of great users like Donflex, ViciousV, jags and many others. Because one thing you can use a freak show for, is a good laugh.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X