Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Layne Norton is getting a Divorce..

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Nane Lorton View Post
    Pfft......big deal. So he enjoys the fresh scent of FISH from multiple sources. Big deal! I love that scent. That fresh scent.
    Good username

    Comment


    • #17
      Layne cheated on his wife while she was pregnant. Dude is the ultimate piece of shit.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by FLIP View Post
        Layne cheated on his wife while she was pregnant. Dude is the ultimate piece of shit.
        That's pretty damn low.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by KINic View Post
          Good username
          LOL.

          Long-time reader of MD and Ron's amazing articles, and recent viewer of his Ronline Reports.

          I recently had a baby with a female friend. I couldn't resist the scent of FISH between another woman's legs, so I touched her slit then smelled my fingers. Prior to that, I shot a massive load of sperm after merely *looking* at the slit of another woman.

          I did not have intercourse or kiss the other two women though - and as I said, it's not like myself and the mother are dating.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Nane Lorton View Post
            LOL.

            Long-time reader of MD and Ron's amazing articles, and recent viewer of his Ronline Reports.

            I recently had a baby with a female friend. I couldn't resist the scent of FISH between another woman's legs, so I touched her slit then smelled my fingers. Prior to that, I shot a massive load of sperm after merely *looking* at the slit of another woman.

            I did not have intercourse or kiss the other two women though - and as I said, it's not like myself and the mother are dating.
            Wasnt it Listerine that published creepy stuff like that im between fearing for people health?

            Comment


            • #21
              It would be better to inject semen into your muscles than to be such a stupid and irresponsible human.
              http://betionastore.es/

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by _ROBERTiNHO_ View Post
                "Dont cheat with steroids, just cheat on your wife. - - Layne Norton"

                I lol'ed.
                Many people would be more willing to admit that they cheated on their partner than that they took steroids. Norton is a good example of this, he sued others for drugs accusations, he won't do the same with those who talked about his affair.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Let those without sin cast the 1st stone!!!!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    I've always hated this dude.
                    I went Camp Crystal Lake when I was younger.

                    Training Log

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by bolsen View Post
                      I've always hated this dude.
                      Hey dude.
                      Confirm what I already know

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        What's happening, my man? I thought you'd be dead by now. Tell you've married a young tart so I can at least find inner peace.
                        I went Camp Crystal Lake when I was younger.

                        Training Log

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by bolsen View Post
                          What's happening, my man? I thought you'd be dead by now. Tell you've married a young tart so I can at least find inner peace.
                          I'm fine thanks. Actually met a lovely girl yesterday and chatted for ages. Aside from being fucking beautiful she had a great cigarette voice and loved to exchange ideas. Half my age though so had to walk away as though I met her sort everyday.
                          Confirm what I already know

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by RMB View Post
                            I'm fine thanks. Actually met a lovely girl yesterday and chatted for ages. Aside from being fucking beautiful she had a great cigarette voice and loved to exchange ideas. Half my age though so had to walk away as though I met her sort everyday.
                            You player. The old raspy sex voice you say?
                            I went Camp Crystal Lake when I was younger.

                            Training Log

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by bolsen View Post
                              You player. The old raspy sex voice you say?
                              It was more just her slightly low voice and totally urban way of speaking. If you want to know what I mean, go to any big city tattoo parlour that has a young girl on the counter and they'll have the same effortless ball twister manner. To be honest they wouldn't want you to ask for their number but like you to be cool enough not to.
                              Confirm what I already know

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                NGA-Figure-Pro-Isabel-Norton-aka-The-Latin-Assassin-681x1024.jpg

                                No good without pictures. Soon to be EX Mrs. Norton.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X