So Layne Norton is getting a Divorce..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nane Lorton View Post
    Pfft......big deal. So he enjoys the fresh scent of FISH from multiple sources. Big deal! I love that scent. That fresh scent.
    Good username

Comment

Layne cheated on his wife while she was pregnant. Dude is the ultimate piece of shit.

Comment

Originally posted by FLIP View Post
        Layne cheated on his wife while she was pregnant. Dude is the ultimate piece of shit.
        That's pretty damn low.

Comment

Originally posted by KINic View Post
          Good username
          LOL.

Long-time reader of MD and Ron's amazing articles, and recent viewer of his Ronline Reports.

I recently had a baby with a female friend. I couldn't resist the scent of FISH between another woman's legs, so I touched her slit then smelled my fingers. Prior to that, I shot a massive load of sperm after merely *looking* at the slit of another woman.

I did not have intercourse or kiss the other two women though - and as I said, it's not like myself and the mother are dating.

Comment

Originally posted by Nane Lorton View Post
            LOL.

Long-time reader of MD and Ron's amazing articles, and recent viewer of his Ronline Reports.

I recently had a baby with a female friend. I couldn't resist the scent of FISH between another woman's legs, so I touched her slit then smelled my fingers. Prior to that, I shot a massive load of sperm after merely *looking* at the slit of another woman.

I did not have intercourse or kiss the other two women though - and as I said, it's not like myself and the mother are dating.
            Wasnt it Listerine that published creepy stuff like that im between fearing for people health?

Comment

It would be better to inject semen into your muscles than to be such a stupid and irresponsible human.
              http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Originally posted by _ROBERTiNHO_ View Post
                "Dont cheat with steroids, just cheat on your wife. - - Layne Norton"

I lol'ed.
                Many people would be more willing to admit that they cheated on their partner than that they took steroids. Norton is a good example of this, he sued others for drugs accusations, he won't do the same with those who talked about his affair.

Comment

Let those without sin cast the 1st stone!!!!

Comment

I've always hated this dude.
                    I went Camp Crystal Lake when I was younger.

Training Log

Comment

Originally posted by bolsen View Post
                      I've always hated this dude.
                      Hey dude.
                      Confirm what I already know

Comment

What's happening, my man? I thought you'd be dead by now. Tell you've married a young tart so I can at least find inner peace.

Training Log

Comment

What's happening, my man? I thought you'd be dead by now. Tell you've married a young tart so I can at least find inner peace.
                          I'm fine thanks. Actually met a lovely girl yesterday and chatted for ages. Aside from being fucking beautiful she had a great cigarette voice and loved to exchange ideas. Half my age though so had to walk away as though I met her sort everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by RMB View Post
                            I'm fine thanks. Actually met a lovely girl yesterday and chatted for ages. Aside from being fucking beautiful she had a great cigarette voice and loved to exchange ideas. Half my age though so had to walk away as though I met her sort everyday.
                            You player. The old raspy sex voice you say?

Training Log

Comment

You player. The old raspy sex voice you say?
                              It was more just her slightly low voice and totally urban way of speaking. If you want to know what I mean, go to any big city tattoo parlour that has a young girl on the counter and they'll have the same effortless ball twister manner. To be honest they wouldn't want you to ask for their number but like you to be cool enough not to.

Comment

NGA-Figure-Pro-Isabel-Norton-aka-The-Latin-Assassin-681x1024.jpg

No good without pictures. Soon to be EX Mrs. Norton.

Comment

Working...
                                X