Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juggernaut?

My user title was ironmaglabs.

Then it changed to Mass Monster. Not the case!

Now it's Juggernaut. lol

juggernautbitch.jpg

Ha! Changed again.

Comment

Curt...I know occasionally you pop in here and there on other boards to post but what's up?

Did you follow Dookie over here.....

Comment

Originally posted by swingslammer View Post
        Curt...I know occasionally you pop in here and there on other boards to post but what's up?

Did you follow Dookie over here.....
        Pretty sure I was here before Dookie, swingslammer.

Comment

Ha! Now I'm just here to check on my user titles. Colemanesque! lol No.

Colemanesque.jpg

Comment

Why would you want to be here? You are an Admin on ** Muscle. Your boss frequently (for years) has talked shit about M.D.

What is your take?
            Your Majesty

Comment

What a crybaby. Curt whined to be reinstated.....

Hey Curt, why does ** suck so bad? Your main forum has a 2+ week turnover. I suggest you resign. Let Mac and Sunny take over.
              Your Majesty

Comment

Originally posted by King Shizzo View Post
                Why would you want to be here?
                Ask me that question when you have ten times the number of posts you currently have.

What a crybaby. Curt whined to be reinstated.....

Hey Curt, why does ** suck so bad? Your main forum has a 2+ week turnover. I suggest you resign. Let Mac and Sunny take over.
                You calling someone a crybaby is a pretty funny thing. ;-)

Comment

You can say what you want, Curt. But what purpose do you have here?

If I was Dave Palumbo, I would be pissed off right now. You are an Admin of a failing website, yet you find the time to post here?

A kindergarten art teacher...... That is like collecting welfare.
                  Your Majesty

Comment

Tell me more.
                    Attached Files

Comment

You can say what you want, Curt. But what purpose do you have here?

If I was Dave Palumbo, I would be pissed off right now. You are an Admin of a failing website, yet you find the time to post here?

A kindergarten art teacher...... That is like collecting welfare.
                      WTF dude! Say what you want about the guys affiliation with **, but there's no need to ridicule the man's lively hood.
                      Especially considering it's legit.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sandpig View Post
                        WTF dude! Say what you want about the guys affiliation with **, but there's no need to ridicule the man's lively hood.

Calm down..... The whole point is that it is a kindergarten art class. I didn't even know they existed. He is basically just babysitting.
                        Your Majesty

Comment

Originally posted by Sandpig View Post

Definitely legit. My salary is public record as well. No shame in my game. #IMTHEJUGGERNAUT lol

Calm down..... The whole point is that it is a kindergarten art class. I didn't even know they existed. He is basically just babysitting.
                          Actually, it's K through 4 and I'm certified K-12. I've taught students (call it babysitting if you must) who were three years old when our district had the Head Start program. And I've taught senior high students when the district had its alternative ed program.

But you don't care about that. You need a tissue. Dry your tears, Shizzo. :-)
                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                          X