Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a.j

a.j,
    The opinion of most of the people that voted in the poll is that you suck and are a worthless piece of gutter trash.
    Whose dick did you promise to suck to get back in here?

http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...-Be-Banned-For

View Poll Results: How Long Should A.J. Be Banned For

Voters

1 Month
    15 23.08%

3 Months
    1 1.54%

6 Months
    8 12.31%

12 Months
    5 7.69%

Permanently
    36 55.38%
    My Competition Prep Journal

Muscular Development Forum Rules

Guvnor and DONFLEX are eating some dicks right now. Donflex is deep throated hard, there is no debate about that. The guy thought he could influence the ban of A.J a true legend on Olympia weekend.

It's laughable. Ooh and be careful about you're ass Don Don … In some years, when you will walk in the street you will ear a sound … and then you will understand that there are some guys you should never fuck with … But it will be valuable lesson for you.
    Even if Joe Weider sold useless supplements that gave diarrhea to generation of bodybuilders, he's still a legend and cannot be considered a scammer

Comment

Originally posted by davidcua View Post
      Guvnor and DONFLEX are eating some dicks right now. Donflex is deep throated hard, there is no debate about that. The guy thought he could influence the ban of A.J a true legend on Olympia weekend.

It's laughable. Ooh and be careful about you're ass Don Don … In some years, when you will walk in the street you will ear a sound … and then you will understand that there are some guys you should never fuck with … But it will be valuable lesson for you.
      Do you in your dreams blow a,j. while listening to the backstreet boys?

Comment

Originally posted by Daibhí O'Buadain View Post
        Do you in your dreams blow a,j. while listening to the backstreet boys?
        You just know David's desire is the sharp suited French guy meets the Black colonial and they ride the dogshit out of each other.
        Confirm what I already know

Comment

Originally posted by davidcua View Post

You can't get me out of your head.

Twice i've seen your name on MD today and both times you've been talking about me.

As you're very very close to AJ i don't know if it's a good or bad thing....
          NEW PREP AUG 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Guvnor View Post
            You can't get me out of your head.

Twice i've seen your name on MD today and both times you've been talking about me.

As you're very very close to AJ i don't know if it's a good or bad thing....
            David,
            You know how it is with those guys that hang out in prison on a regular basis.
            Syphilis, gonorrhea and anal wart testing would be in order before your next close encounter with a.j.
            I assume that you would look closely for any evidence of socially communicated disease around the mouth.

Comment

Working...
            X