This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dunce List

Certain members here at MD are so intellectually deficient that reading their posts is like washing your eyes with sewage. This is a list of such trolls; people that add absolutely nothing but boredom to the proceedings, people who's only use to the world would be as a guinea pig for brutal medical experiments.

First on the list is MD RULES. This was a dunce so vacuous that he was banned for being such a disgrace to human kind.

Comment

I am in love with your vocabulary.
      And to think i was going to shoot myself while reading Md Drools posts.
      I thought the world was turning dumb, i was like....OH NO.

Comment

ABS is next. He is a recent arrival on the scene here, and looks set on making everyone's life a drudge through general penis like behaviour. He fits the typical juvenile prototype, he has no friends, the intellect of a 6.25 year old, and thinks he's a riot. Without even reading any posts, one expects a simpleton through the mere naming of himself after an Automatic Braking System.

I suspect he'll be moderator dog meat as all useless trolls eventually are.

Comment

Originally posted by west View Post
          ABS is next. He is a recent arrival on the scene here, and looks set on making everyone's life a drudge through general penis like behaviour. He fits the typical juvenile prototype, he has no friends, the intellect of a 6.25 year old, and thinks he's a riot. Without even reading any posts, one expects a simpleton through the mere naming of himself after an Automatic Braking System.

I suspect he'll be moderator dog meat as all useless trolls eventually are.
          Your evaluation is accurate. ABS is a tool and a pylon.

Comment

Xploded is a newcomer but a solid dunce already. he can write an entire "paragraph" with using 0 punctuation marks.
            Question. What kind of bear is best?

Comment

HAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by mikeR34GTR View Post
                Xploded is a newcomer but a solid dunce already. he can write an entire "paragraph" with using 0 punctuation marks.
                Excellent, excellent, thanks for the heads up. We must all be wary and beat them down to show them the error of their disgusting ways.

Comment

It seems as though many newcomers to the board are coming in firing away with nonsense lately. Dunce them all until they learn to be a little tactful in a new surrounding!
                  “War is peace.
                  Freedom is slavery.
                  Ignorance is strength.”
                  ― George Orwell

Comment

Shit West I thought you were going to say 80% of the mods and 1% of the members..I guess I had backwards or do I....
                    I'm old and cocky and don't give a shit what you think about me.

Comment

I think Lance Adam is putting himself on the fasttrack to take over as head of the mentally deficient!
                      "I am the ripper man, locomotion mind, love American style"

Comment

There are also a few who can read and write, but they are limited to only what they want to believe.

In this case, I propose a 'little bit of knowledge is a dangerous dunce' category.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatyana View Post
                          There are also a few who can read and write, but they are limited to only what they want to believe.

In this case, I propose a 'little bit of knowledge is a dangerous dunce' category.
                          Tatyana for President of the United States..All we need is $100 Million so she can run..
                          I'm old and cocky and don't give a shit what you think about me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike the Ripper View Post
                            I think Lance Adam is putting himself on the fasttrack to take over as head of the mentally deficient!
                            He has scaled past quite a few of the resident knuckle heads to get there hasn't he?
                            “War is peace.
                            Freedom is slavery.
                            Ignorance is strength.”
                            ― George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by The Celt View Post
                              He has scaled past quite a few of the resident knuckle heads to get there hasn't he?
                              Yes he has lol! At first I thought he might have been a gimmick account but now I realize his idiocy is definitely all his own!
                              "I am the ripper man, locomotion mind, love American style"

Comment

Working...
                              X