This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ultraflexed View Post
    Its all a guess...you can discredit sergio who beat arnold and serge, but its funny how the playing field wasnt equal when olivia and serge were at there best and ben weider banned one guy during the olympia and tells one guy he couldnt conpete 12 days before another olympia, then telling him he can compete the day before the olympia then banning him after the show. So does olivia win the 73 olympia if he wasnt banned during the olympia? Even arnold said serge was better that day. Im not saying this to discredit arnold because he is arguably the greatest but its like the weider's made sure that the scale would tip in arnold's favor at least in 2 of his wins.
    Originally posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
    Arnold never said that.

Bottom line is Arnold beat Serge many times, Arnold also beat Sergio many times and not in any of those wins was Arnold in his best shape.
    Originally posted by ultraflexed View Post
    Sergio beat arnold in 70, arnold beat serge 71, 72, thats the only time they conpeted against each other.

Yes and arnold said that in his book.
    Arnold never said that.

Love it when kids have no idea of history at all, but still argue it......All Too easy.

Arnold beat Serge 5 times:
    1. 1969 Mr Universe ( Arnold won, serge was 3rd place)
    2. 1972 Mr Olympia ( Arnold won, serge was 3rd place)
    3. 1973 Mr Olympia ( Arnold won, serge was 3rd place)
    4. 1974 Mr Olympia ( Arnold won, serge was 3rd place)
    5. 1975 Mr Olympia ( Arnold won, serge was 2nd place tall class)

As for sergio ( you do know Sergio is not Serge right?) He beat Arnold in 1969, not 1970.

I hate these kind of debate
    I hate debates when people do not know the difference between Sergio Oliva and Serge Nubret

Arnold beat Serge 5 times:
    1. 1969 Mr Universe ( Arnold won, serge was 3rd place)
    2. 1972 Mr Olympia ( Arnold won, serge was 3rd place)
    3. 1973 Mr Olympia ( Arnold won, serge was 3rd place)
    4. 1974 Mr Olympia ( Arnold won, serge was 3rd place)
    5. 1975 Mr Olympia ( Arnold won, serge was 2nd place tall class)

Here is a test ultradummy, who in this photo is serge?

Hint: It's not the one in the middle.

Good luck.

Sergio and serge, serge is around 47 years in that pic 1987 I believe...lol.....owned x2
    At the 75 mr.O serge was 36 now + 10 years= 46 in 1985. Now depending on when his birthday day is in 1987 he either 47 going on 48, or give take a year, im still right, I said around 47....owned x3..lol
    Did you guess who serge was in the photo yet?

So what was the contest in 1971 where Arnold beat Serge?

How is serge 38 in 1975 when He was born in 1938?

How is serge 47 in 1987 when he was born in 1938?

Either your blind, cant read and dont know math. I answered all your question even posted a colored pic of serge to your black and white.
    He died at 72 in 2011=61 in 2001=51 in 1991-four year or 1987+4 years=1991 at 51-4=48 years old in 1987 like I said give or take a year pending on when his birthday is in that year.

If you can't understand that I dont know what else to tell you.
    Your stupidity is a breath of fresh air. Thank your father for me for not pulling out, tell him the enjoyment of his dull seed was worth his mistake.
    Diversity is a code word for White Genocide

Comment

• The retard is still going

Its ok georgy, I enjoyed it but you lose again, whenever the insults come flying in because their sore losers and can't be reasoned with.

Let me clear up your obvious confusion.
      You said serge was 38 in 75, he was 36 going on 37 depending on what month he was born in, but he was definitely 36 at the 75 olympia he said that numerous times in the threads pumping iron put out inaccurate information.
      Here are some FACTS for you, serge was born 1938 october 6.
      That means in 1969 he was 30 turning 31 on october 6,
      That also mean in 75 he's (36) going on 37 which means the olympia was held sometime before his 37th birthday at least. (Im correct again)
      Also meaning 1987 he is (48) going on 49.........IM RIGHT AGAIN YOUR OWNED EASILY I DONT EVEN NEED TO INSULT YOU...BESIDES NUMBERS NEVER LIE......IM OUT.....

Comment

• This roid abusing midget has began attacking me in NO BULL for quite some time, so I decided to fuck with his tiny brain.
        I have dozens of injuries yet still look awesome and am 100% natty, unlike 14'' armed GH gut midget Ron.

How you doing tiny fatty?
        Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
        I tell you what GFR. Put your money where your big mouth is. Find anybody in the Boston area of your choosing to measure my arms, cold and flexed. If they are anything under 17 inches, you have to pay me $5,000.00. If you refuse to accept this bet, then you must shut the fuck up once and for all about my 14-inch arms. Calling you out here, you negative old bitter fuck. Put up or shut up.

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
          This roid abusing midget has began attacking me in NO BULL for quite some time, so I decided to fuck with his tiny brain.

LOL! Struck a nerve with the little fella!

Comment

• What a hero, such a hard worker.

Originally posted by -DNTS- View Post
            If I would need to work regular 9-5 job I could not compete, that is for sure! I do not have idea how people with regular joba can do that...
            My schedule:
            5 am - 45min cardio
            6 am - meal1
            7-8 am - nap, pack for the day
            9 am - meal2
            9-10 am - get ready for a gym
            10 am - train for 2 hours
            11-12 am - get home eat meal3
            12am to 1-2pm - nap
            3pm - meal4 and drive to my company (have my own bussiness)
            6pm - meal5 at the office
            7-8pm - get home and do another 45min cardio session
            9pm - meal6 then spent time with my girlfriend
            11pm to 1am prep my meals for tomorrow and go sleep. Getting only 4hours sleep at nught
            So how all this be done working 8-10hours a day, having family? Impossible if you want to do it 100%

Comment

What a hero, such a hard worker.
              Impressive. Especially the twice daily naps plus all that cardio to burn off the fat from eating too many meals. This guy is a right fucking champion.

Comment

• USEALITTLE posted this dumb ass shit

Well , you gotta know your limits... Mine it tren. Used it one time and never again, only bad thinks came from it.

oh as of this wk no more bold prop either. 50mg put me down for 4days sick and still in pain at injection site.

moral of my story... Fuck tren and bold prop!
                Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave,I don't wanna die, I'm a God,Why can't I live on?

Comment

• only bad thinks what?????????
                  Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave,I don't wanna die, I'm a God,Why can't I live on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron Harris
                    If bb were a legs or a chest contest, I could smoke more than a few pro's out there. Unfortunately it's a physique contest.

Comment

• If it wasn't for his retiredly huge chest cavity he'd really look like nothing, he just looks like shit with it though.
                      I miss Jay...

Comment

im on nothing and could beat that with ease

Comment

• Actually, it's almost like he pulls way to much air in when he poses, thinking it makes him look "bigger"...
                          I miss Jay...

Comment

• Makes an effective doucheface.

Comment

• Originally posted by Langmuir View Post
                              Makes an effective doucheface.
                              Just like your momma after butt plugging her you faggot fuck!
                              Knock The Lights Off Baby, Im Bulking

Comment

• Originally posted by hawtbutseckz:) View Post
                                Just like your momma after butt plugging her you faggot fuck!
                                jesus fucking christ !!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X