X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• supbro!
    replied
    GFR cleaning up MD when post at a time. Gotta respect it.

Leave a comment:

• GeorgeForemanRules
    replied
    This sums up most of the Commie retards here. What is brutal is none would get why I would say that. Thus the point.

http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...nnel-Shut-Down

Leave a comment:

• swingslammer
    replied
    Damn....Foreskinrulz laying the brutal smack down!

Leave a comment:

• GeorgeForemanRules
    replied
    Originally posted by Rabbit_Racer View Post
    The word hardcore is used more often in bodybuilding than set, rep or protein powder but i must admit i do wonder how different meanings for that word can exist. For example lets say a guy is out on probation but he is committed to getting ready for his bodybuilding show so he takes the risk of buying steroids online and getting them shipped internationally.Does that make him more "hardcore" than his fellow competitors?

Another guy's dad died 2 weeks out from the contest and he had to miss the funeral because it would have taken time away from his cardio, training, posing and tanning routine. Is that hardcore?

Another one does not compete and certainly doesnt have the best genetics for bodybuilding but you see him day in and day out busting his ass in the gym and he buys all the expensive GASP clothing. Is he a hardcore bodybuilder?

What do you guys think is the meaning of HARDCORE?
    Post above is from 2010.

Not being a lazy bitch, taking massive cycles at 35 and saying you are on HRT.

Just my opinion, not saying you are this lad or a total pussy like he/she is.

PS. I remember you now.

Originally posted by Rabbit_Racer View Post
    I have been offered a very lucrative job with great benefits travelling all over the US training our accounts on how to achieve the best results when they sell our products. The bad thing is I might be home only 1 day of the week. I am not much of a bodybuilder anymore. I try to stay fit and lean (especially after all the recent deaths of so many of my heroes) at about 200 lbs. My protocol which I NEVER come off of since Its basically TRT and keeps me from knocking any girl up is 250 mgs of test and 100 mgs of deca every 4 days which has worked perfectly for years. Now at 35 I care about my health way more than I did earlier. I don't count calories but try to stay under 30 grams of carbs a day. Question is how can I travel all over the US if I have to bring a syringe and a vial of test and deca with me. I see Pro bodybuilders travelling everywhere all the time. What is the safest way to pull it off? What if I just take 750 mgs of test and 300 mgs of deca once a week so I don't have to take any airplane security risks?
    Post/thread from 2018, the loser is 35 years old.

These lazy retarded types are just ATM's for those of us who can think. God bless this failure, his stupidity will feed many children as he burns cash to be below average and be told what normal people know what to do.

"lucrative job" LMAO.

Leave a comment:

• GeorgeForemanRules
    replied
    Originally posted by a.j View Post
    stop this insulting of mike o hearn ...what you talking about mike gay??

have you not heard the good news ? o hearn is becoming a father bro, mona is pregnant . we will se a mike o hearn jr . can you imagine how epic genetics thew son will have ?

and yes I did see the melvin mtv dating show he was on, but since he is in jail we hall not diss a man who is in jail, that is bad for morale ..

And bro im gay friendly as fuck these days, on my insta gram arab dudes are flirting hard bro, and im flirting back ..

sometime they dm me and say they want dick , i dont block them or insult them , I usually send them love hearts back bro , yup dont wanna looset fans bro, m.d brand must grow so im not turning away the gay fans ..

BUT THIS is too far,,, he is 45 and is wearing a gay cowboy outfit on his own INSTA AND TO MAKE IT WORSE HE DID THIS ON 1ST OF ¨JANUARY??????????????

so if you saw arnold or lee haney wearing a red cowboy village people outfit like this you think they would be champions ????? hell no
    With the Western world gone crazy and suicidal it is good to see some things never change.

If A.J. was my son I would drown it.

Leave a comment:

• GeorgeForemanRules.
    replied

Leave a comment:

• GeorgeForemanRules.
    replied
    Originally posted by dave415 View Post
    lmao.. you took one pic of me leaning forward doing a MM, and blew it up to highlight the legs.. ok good, you won the internet with that pic. Here's more pics stepping back with better up right angle and better lighting. Also a pic of side angle for you.
    You look like dog shit in every photo you have ever posted here son.

Try a diet and doing some squats tiny fatty.

Leave a comment:

• Langmuir
    replied
    Anybody who thinks being a white male is having it easy has somebody else taking care of them (government, parents, sugar daddy. etc), so their opinion is irrelevant.

Leave a comment:

• bolsen
    replied
    Give me some more background on this victim.

Leave a comment:

• GeorgeForemanRules.
    replied
    This faggot is a disgrace.

Originally posted by tryder View Post
    what OP meant bíy heroism is not being scared of society and showing who they really are. props for them. most people should at least once in their lives try to think about what it must feel like to be different. im a hetero white male, life is so easy for me its unfair, so i really feel i have a huge debt towards people who were less fortunate. everyone should think about these things every once in a while

Leave a comment:

• Peanut1
    replied
    If we're still putting people on the dunce list - tyler_physique needs to be included after his latest shinanagans

Leave a comment:

• GeorgeForemanRules.
    replied
    No, those are progress pics before a contest.. something you have no clue about.

Turd looking at my cock for sure..
    If I had a cock as small as yours i would not take photos in a G string.

Leave a comment:

• GeorgeForemanRules.
    replied
    Originally posted by Bowden View Post
    I have no idea why you guys go after each other like this.
    Nationals09 laid it out well.

A bunch of gym rats attacking each other.
    Yet another loser who has no business being a Mod. This loser is the cause of all of this, he is insecure and allowed members to be brutally attacked in No Bull.

MD has no choice but to remove this troll from being a Mod.

Leave a comment:

• bolsen
    replied
    lmao.. you took one pic of me leaning forward doing a MM, and blew it up to highlight the legs.. ok good, you won the internet with that pic. Here's more pics stepping back with better up right angle and better lighting. Also a pic of side angle for you.
    Dave, it says those pics are from March 8, 2013! You lose. You just lose...badly.

Leave a comment:

• RMB
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X