the bunny wigglesworth challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CaveMan View Post
    I still think we need something with the word floppy in it.
    Pene Blando?
    Its impossible for a guy of my stature intelligence and moral fibre to befriend a guy like orstki who is a slimey rodent like person

Comment

• Floppy Boo Boo BunnyFuck

Floppy Bunny

Floppy Bunny Dub (W....wigglesworth...get it?)

Comment

• I'll stop trying to be creative now. The end result is very clear. Good day to this thread.
        Its impossible for a guy of my stature intelligence and moral fibre to befriend a guy like orstki who is a slimey rodent like person

Comment

• sugarbritches? snuggle-up-a-gus?

Comment

• I think we should change Foremans name to Man Magnet...Plain and simple..
            Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

Comment

• sooooooooooo girly muscle..time is nigh..who wins and with what name???

Comment

• Meh......just stick with what ya got, lol. You already like it anyways.
                "Life is about choices: tap, nap, or SNAP!" ~ Future UFC Lightweight Champion Marcus Hicks

Comment

• And the winner is......

Comment

• Originally posted by bunny wigglesworth View Post
                    sooooooooooo girly muscle..time is nigh..who wins and with what name???
                    I agree. I like bunny wigglesworth best. The only I like as much as that is Boo Boo BunnyFuck and I doubt they'll let you have that. So I guess Ninja gets the subscription.

Comment

• Originally posted by GirlyMuscle View Post
                      I agree. I like bunny wigglesworth best. The only I like as much as that is Boo Boo BunnyFuck and I doubt they'll let you have that. So I guess Ninja gets the subscription.
                      Well i do know Ninja have been saving his pennies for this subscription....

Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

Comment

• 10 pages of FAIL. Sad, really.

Comment

• Originally posted by CaveMan View Post
                          10 pages of FAIL. Sad, really.
                          Don't think of it as FAIL. There's lots of good names in here. Maybe someone will use one of them.

Comment

• Oh well.
                            Confirm what I already know

Comment

• Been seven years since I was last on this account :0O

Comment

Working...
                              X