This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do us all a favor...

I'm glad you enjoy The Pit, it's a good place to blow off steam and be a wise ass now and again. However, do us all the favor of NOT going out onto the main boards to make attempts to lure other members down here.

If people want to come down and check out this place so be it. If you are caught goading and prodding someone to come in, you will take a breather from the site...Period. Don't expect warnings and special behavior. You know what you are doing as you post.

This is a simple and respectful request.

Thanks
    "The only lack or limitation is in your own mind."

MD!!!

www.LivingDeadMafia.com

Click for Audio

Bump to refresh everyone's memory...
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Comment

Bump
      Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave,I don't wanna die, I'm a God,Why can't I live on?

Comment

Penis

Comment

bump

Comment

I'm guessing this is about dave, eh? I just wanted him to know he would be welcomed...
            I went Camp Crystal Lake when I was younger.

Training Log

Comment

lol @ bolsen
              Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave,I don't wanna die, I'm a God,Why can't I live on?

Comment

it was about ................

Comment

Originally posted by The AdMan View Post
                  I'm glad you enjoy The Pit, it's a good place to blow off steam and be a wise ass now and again. However, do us all the favor of NOT going out onto the main boards to make attempts to lure other members down here.

If people want to come down and check out this place so be it. If you are caught goading and prodding someone to come in, you will take a breather from the site...Period. Don't expect warnings and special behavior. You know what you are doing as you post.

This is a simple and respectful request.

Thanks
                  Fuck you you faggot!

Comment

Originally posted by heavyiron View Post
                    Bump to refresh everyone's memory...
                    Fuck you you fucking piece of shit. Peddling drugs to kids like SUper DMZ. You are fucking disgraceful piece of shit and a pussy to top it off. You know you selling toxic shit to children which put you in the same category as a repeated child molester. I really and truly hope you die a horrible death. You are a disgrace to BB and a fucking farce. Fuck you, you punk mother fucker.

Comment

Merry Christmas everybody!

Comment

So there's grown men who are still pussies about this stuff huh?
                        Somebody put somethin' in my drink.

Comment

Working...
                        X