Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 10 of 64 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast

Thread: Q and A with IFBB Pro, Steve Kuclo

Quote Originally Posted by jsanatar View Post
    this is a great question...there seems to be a push for sups to drink during training..and yes, they are very $$$$$ on top of other proven sups!! would love an honest feedback that does not have a contract tied to it
    IN my honest opinion if you cant afford them that's one things but I do feel they are beneficial to use during your workouts. It may not seem like a lot but when you can force out one or two extra reps every exercise for a year that adds up to alot more muscle you can add over that time.
    www.stevekuclo.com Find me on Twitter (SteveKuclo) & My Offical Facebook Fan page

youngitalianstallion

Steve on your leg training do you mix hams and quads exercises or you do all your quads and the all your hams exercises?

thanks steve

Hey seth,
    so was just wondering what macro nutrient ratio Carbohydrates/Protein/Fat would you recommend to an ectomorph/hardgainer trying to gain clean mass and a endomoprh/over weight person trying to loose weight?

Quote Originally Posted by youngitalianstallion View Post
    Steve on your leg training do you mix hams and quads exercises or you do all your quads and the all your hams exercises?
    I usually seperate to two...I do my hardest workout first and that is usually quads. They take the most out of me. I'll do quads in the AM and hams in the afternoon.
    www.stevekuclo.com Find me on Twitter (SteveKuclo) & My Offical Facebook Fan page

you get two meals in between workout 1 ans d 2 i assume
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Quote Originally Posted by RockyIII View Post
    you get two meals in between workout 1 ans d 2 i assume
    Yeah I usually get two meals...if Im on point i can get three but usually would get two.

Quote Originally Posted by SuprMann View Post
    Hey seth,
    so was just wondering what macro nutrient ratio Carbohydrates/Protein/Fat would you recommend to an ectomorph/hardgainer trying to gain clean mass and a endomoprh/over weight person trying to loose weight?
    I cant give you exact numbers because everyone is different but I can give you some tips to guide you.
    You need to eat consistently everyday and follow your plan. On average 6 meals a day is a good start and coming up with a balanced plan is what you need to do.

hey steve thanks for the feedback in my own thread/journal that i have posted here...my gym doesnt have a military press station, so do you think itīs safe to do them inside a squat rack with adjustable pins? for some reason i am a little concerned about getting the bar off and on the rack that way...what you think of that? i cant do dumbell presses anymore ad i am getting tired of just smith machine and hammer strength presses for shoulders
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Quote Originally Posted by RockyIII View Post
    hey steve thanks for the feedback in my own thread/journal that i have posted here...my gym doesnt have a military press station, so do you think itīs safe to do them inside a squat rack with adjustable pins? for some reason i am a little concerned about getting the bar off and on the rack that way...what you think of that? i cant do dumbell presses anymore ad i am getting tired of just smith machine and hammer strength presses for shoulders
    Yeah thats your best bet is to do them in the squat rack. I have done them like that in gyms Ive trained at with no military press station.
    it may be safer to do them in the rack with the pin adjustment and the safety bars.

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Hey Steve I look foward to seeing you at the Animal cage in columbus! I see A pro card in the near future! Its Funny at the expo there are alot of huge guys,but they forget its Quality that wins in the end!

Quote Originally Posted by KING SNAKE View Post
    Yeah thats your best bet is to do them in the squat rack. I have done them like that in gyms Ive trained at with no military press station.
    it may be safer to do them in the rack with the pin adjustment and the safety bars.
    we are doing shoulders later on today so we will experiment with military presses inside the rack with safety bars and try to post a video and/or pics...stay tuned, but dont expect no heavy ass weight like you Steve LOL
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Hey Steve looking foward to seeing you at the emerald cup bro !

Quote Originally Posted by yatyas314 View Post
    Hey Steve looking foward to seeing you at the emerald cup bro !
    Thanks! very much looking forward to it as well!

Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    Hey Steve I look foward to seeing you at the Animal cage in columbus! I see A pro card in the near future! Its Funny at the expo there are alot of huge guys,but they forget its Quality that wins in the end!
    Mayor!!
    Thanks and very much looking forward to meeting you at the Arnold!

Whatsup Kuclo ?

First off , i just wanna tell you i admire your work as a paramedic and a fulltime bodybuilder . Im currently going to school with paramedic as a major . Now my question, whats your opinion on barbell rows ? Heave some heavy weight like ronnie coleman ? or strict reps ?

Quote Originally Posted by Stevosaurusrex View Post
    Whatsup Kuclo ?

First off , i just wanna tell you i admire your work as a paramedic and a fulltime bodybuilder . Im currently going to school with paramedic as a major . Now my question, whats your opinion on barbell rows ? Heave some heavy weight like ronnie coleman ? or strict reps ?
    Stevo! Hey bro thanks for the message and contributing to the forums.
    I am congratulate you and praise you for pursing a career as a paramedic and hope you all the best! I know the time, dedication, and mind strength that goes into the career.

My opinion on barbell rows...I think they are great for big ass back development. If you look at the last biggest Mr.O's (Dorian, ROnnie, Jay) all do bent over barbell rows. The movement ties alot of things together.
    I believe in a middle ground between weight and strict form. I dont feel you are going to grow if you row maybe 135 but if you are pretty much shrugging 500lbs you are not going to be working the key muscles you are trying to focus on.
    I have recently left my ego at the door and focused on getting a little more bent over and focus on trying to hold the row on the top part of the movement for a second allowing for a contraction of the lat.

Page 10 of 64 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast