Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 64 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: Q and A with IFBB Pro, Steve Kuclo

Quote Originally Posted by youngitalianstallion View Post
    that's also what happen to me if i cut carbs.. i want to buy some Universal products what do you suggest me for a productive offseason? i think i'm going to buy Ultra whey pro, creatine powder and lava.. so something like ultra whey for id morning lunch cause i'm at school and i cant eat solid food and before bed, creatine pre and post workout and lava post... i want some of your suggestion... here in italy there are few Universal product because italian laws are stupid so there isn't much choice.. thank for your answer... i'm a great fan of you since 2008...
    Hey Really appreciate you being a fan...
    Ive heard that foreign law is crazy when it comes to supplements. If you can get your hands on what you mentioned that will work well. If you cant get solid food in a shake will do and ultra whey pro is a good choice because its a blend of proteins. Creatine is really good pre and post workout along with the lava. See if you can get any glycocarn since the manufacturer is based out of italy. That would be a good addition pre workout as well
    www.stevekuclo.com Find me on Twitter (SteveKuclo) & My Offical Facebook Fan page

youngitalianstallion

Quote Originally Posted by KING SNAKE View Post
    Hey Really appreciate you being a fan...
    Ive heard that foreign law is crazy when it comes to supplements. If you can get your hands on what you mentioned that will work well. If you cant get solid food in a shake will do and ultra whey pro is a good choice because its a blend of proteins. Creatine is really good pre and post workout along with the lava. See if you can get any glycocarn since the manufacturer is based out of italy. That would be a good addition pre workout as well
    damn it's not notified in Italy, the simple carnitine can be a substitute?

Hey Big Steve!

I actually just got picked for some Atomic 7 I can't wait to try it from Universal. When exactly do you use it.... pre, intra, post? And also.... growing up I played baseball and then are probably the most endurance type muscle is my body, they never get sore, and I'm aware the muscle soreness has no correlation with growth. But what are some training techniques or methods you use when trying to build up those endurance muscles that you have just from playing sports as a youngster. Any advice?

hey steve how r u? what do u think od dc training and how long did u train with dc style? did u benefit from dc training?

damn it's not notified in Italy, the simple carnitine can be a substitute?
    That's like taking regular whey concentrate when isolate is superior
    www.stevekuclo.com Find me on Twitter (SteveKuclo) & My Offical Facebook Fan page

Quote Originally Posted by bigbadwolf00 View Post
    Hey Big Steve!

I actually just got picked for some Atomic 7 I can't wait to try it from Universal. When exactly do you use it.... pre, intra, post? And also.... growing up I played baseball and then are probably the most endurance type muscle is my body, they never get sore, and I'm aware the muscle soreness has no correlation with growth. But what are some training techniques or methods you use when trying to build up those endurance muscles that you have just from playing sports as a youngster. Any advice?
    Hey bro! Great questions..
    With atomic 7 you definitely want to utilize around your workouts. The citrullene in it is used for energy production. Is recommend pre, during, and post if you can afford it.

I am in a similar boat with you and having an athletic back ground. Your body is more condition than most and a bodybuilders energy system is very different from that of say football or hockey player.
    Since having more endurance than most I think we benefit from more reps. I like to use 15-20 reps every once in a while. Give that a try!

Do you believe there is still a need for creatine if one is enhanced?
    Gentlemen, you have two choices: Mamma Mia or Jersey Boys.

Quote Originally Posted by KING SNAKE View Post
    Hey Gondy... Thanks..I have been a stonger person ever since I started training. One of my old training partners, Justin Harris, always said I have retard strength. I know not one of the most political correct things to say but funny at the time he said it.

For my offseason and precontest split things are very similar. Since I work 24 hour shifts and have 48 hours off, I train on my off days from work. 2 on 1 off.
    For the past year I have been training twice a days and hit every body part twice in a four day period.
    Day 1: Legs- AM quads PM hamstring/calves
    Day 2: Chest- AM Back- PM
    Day 3: Work at fire station
    Day 4: Sholders- AM Arms-PM
    Day 5: Repeat day 1
    I
    Bro sorry to bother, but just one more question, do u hit like 12 to 15 sets for bodypart ??? since u workout with so regularity, i mean, hit each bodypart every 4 days, do have any kinda of set limit, because im more a high volume guy, but i strongly believe in workout twice a week as well, its just so hard to find if we have to by ronnie style or cutler style, personally high volume its giving to me great results.

thanks

Hey Steve, quick question. I am also a medic and work the norm shift as you 24 on/48 off. I was just wondering what you do as far as meals/or shakes when you continually have to get up throughout the night to run a BULLSHIT call? thank you.
    A standard is set when performance is taken to a new level.

Quote Originally Posted by KurtyJ99 View Post
    Do you believe there is still a need for creatine if one is enhanced?
    Yes creatine is one proven supplement for the masses. I think there are superior types of creatine to the traditional monohydrate if you have problems with that such ass Creatine EE or Kre Alklyn Creatine.
    Its helps with muscle fullness and energy production in body...enhanced or not

Quote Originally Posted by Gondy_man View Post
    Bro sorry to bother, but just one more question, do u hit like 12 to 15 sets for bodypart ??? since u workout with so regularity, i mean, hit each bodypart every 4 days, do have any kinda of set limit, because im more a high volume guy, but i strongly believe in workout twice a week as well, its just so hard to find if we have to by ronnie style or cutler style, personally high volume its giving to me great results.

thanks
    When I was precontest this past year I would average 20-24 sets per body part each workout. My workouts where fast paced and alot of time I would superset two exercies to help with time constarints.
    Right now being postcontest aka offseason I have backed down my volume a bit to all for more recovery time but doing about 14-16 sets per bodypart.

And no problem bro...not bother some at all!

youngitalianstallion

Steve do you periodize your training? for example one week heavy and low reps and another week a little bit more reps and high intensuty techniques like superset or giantsets

Nobody

Wink Dear Friend Steve....

Hey Big Men, I am From Colombia, Here we have a lot of greats bodybuilders, great potencial but not so great...like you...please help me with this bro, what is most important...The training or the Diet ? and, how long do you take to change youre routine ? I mind you change it every week or 2 months later, HOW????

THANKS men....Saludos desde Colombia

How does a typical quad training day look like for you in the offseason? Do you do squats every single week or do you switch it up with more hack squats, leg presses and more machine work?

Quote Originally Posted by MEAT ROCKET View Post
    Hey Steve, quick question. I am also a medic and work the norm shift as you 24 on/48 off. I was just wondering what you do as far as meals/or shakes when you continually have to get up throughout the night to run a BULLSHIT call? thank you.
    Hey bro,
    I totally can understand you on this one and sure can have quite a rant on this subject but I will keep it simple to your question... lol.
    I try and get my last meal for the day in around 10-11pm at night. Depending on the amount of calls I get over a night I may or may not eat. If I get up a few times and Im up around 4am I'll eat some protein or have a quick shake. I typically eat breakfast the next day around 6 or 8 am depending on what time i train that day.

Steve do you periodize your training? for example one week heavy and low reps and another week a little bit more reps and high intensuty techniques like superset or giantsets
    Yeah I really do but I would say its more like every 6 or 8 weeks I'll switch up my training styles. I'll do period of heavier lower rep stuff but I do prefer the 12-15 rep range. As of late I have been doing my sets 15-20 reps and really liking it and in most workout I'll superset.
    My new dvd that is coming out my workouts are giantset based on the training style I put together.

Quote Originally Posted by EricCartmanRules View Post
    How does a typical quad training day look like for you in the offseason? Do you do squats every single week or do you switch it up with more hack squats, leg presses and more machine work?
    Hey bro! If I squat heavy every single leg workout my hips and knees start to really get inflammed and I can barely do any legs so I like to rotate things for sure.

I always like to start off with about 4-5 sets of leg extension to get some blood flowing. I'll then move on to my main movements ie squat leg press and hack squat.

Page 3 of 64 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast