Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 64 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: Q and A with IFBB Pro, Steve Kuclo

Congratz Big Steve on your Q&A section.... Man it blows my mind seeing the progress you have made in the last few years. I still remember seeing you crush people up here at what I think was your last show in MI at the Dearborn Hyatt.. Hows the Texas weather down there??? We are freezing our asses off up here.... I myself am looking at making the move to Texas. I have close friends that live in Houston and I am keeping an eye on Houston FD for their next app process... Hope you and yours have a safe and happy holidays big fella and !!!!!KEEP KICKING ASS!!!!! That pro card is yours for the taking.

Jeremy

Freak of Nature

we need some training videos!!!!!!!!

Whats happening Steve, first gotta say awsome physique...those delts are insane....Good luck in making pro..You can do it..as we say in my dept. You can't stop gotta make that third floor.....I'll def be picking your brain as I'll be atempting in competing in my first show ever..in May....be safe brother...

Whats happening Steve, first gotta say awsome physique...those delts are insane....Good luck in making pro..You can do it..as we say in my dept. You can't stop gotta make that third floor.....I'll def be picking your brain as I'll be atempting in competing in my first show ever..in May....be safe brother...stay low, go slow....

Steve how much did you weigh when you wont the motown classic, u were 20 right>

Quote Originally Posted by krypton32 View Post
    Congratz Big Steve on your Q&A section.... Man it blows my mind seeing the progress you have made in the last few years. I still remember seeing you crush people up here at what I think was your last show in MI at the Dearborn Hyatt.. Hows the Texas weather down there??? We are freezing our asses off up here.... I myself am looking at making the move to Texas. I have close friends that live in Houston and I am keeping an eye on Houston FD for their next app process... Hope you and yours have a safe and happy holidays big fella and !!!!!KEEP KICKING ASS!!!!! That pro card is yours for the taking.

Jeremy
    Hey Jeremy!
    Thanks on the congrats and always great to hear from you. cant beat texas winters bro...50-70* and been sunny. Once in a while get a few cold days but sure beats the 6 months of freeze your ass off cold up north. Houston is awesome and best of luck with that move and app process!
    Let me know how that goes!
    www.stevekuclo.com Find me on Twitter (SteveKuclo) & My Offical Facebook Fan page

Quote Originally Posted by B-Neva View Post
    we need some training videos!!!!!!!!
    I know...will have to get some offseason training video's together.
    www.stevekuclo.com Find me on Twitter (SteveKuclo) & My Offical Facebook Fan page

Quote Originally Posted by bigem250 View Post
    Steve how much did you weigh when you wont the motown classic, u were 20 right>
    I was right about 240 on stage at that show. That's when I made the transition into the supers!

Quote Originally Posted by eng55ine View Post
    Whats happening Steve, first gotta say awsome physique...those delts are insane....Good luck in making pro..You can do it..as we say in my dept. You can't stop gotta make that third floor.....I'll def be picking your brain as I'll be atempting in competing in my first show ever..in May....be safe brother...stay low, go slow....
    Engine55!! I was assigned to DFR EN55 last year...cant go wrong with the double nickel!
    thanks for the message...let me know what you got for questions I'll do what I can to help ya out.
    Stay safe and see you at the big one!

Hey Steve,
    are there any books you recommend to someone young trying to learn more about bodybuilding training and nutrition? Maybe you have some favorites or books you remember reading when you were younger.
    Thxs

Quote Originally Posted by KING SNAKE View Post
    I was right about 240 on stage at that show. That's when I made the transition into the supers!

Damn... thats unreal... do you remember any of your lifts at that time?

Hey Steve..how do balance out your training, and dieting....between your work schedule...and being a fireman....especially when it comes to firehouse cooking....not being able to get meals on time due to running around..or the guys cooking a meal that you not allowed to eat...things of that nature.....PHILLY FIRE BABY!!!

Hey Steve if you had lagging arms what exercises/ techniques would you focus on to bring them up? Could you write out a good routine for me? Thanks!

hey steve how r u? what do u think od dc training and how long did u train with dc style? did u benefit from dc training?

Quote Originally Posted by SuprMann View Post
    Hey Steve,
    are there any books you recommend to someone young trying to learn more about bodybuilding training and nutrition? Maybe you have some favorites or books you remember reading when you were younger.
    Thxs
    I read and researched alot when I was starting up. Reading articles and the best bodybuilding magazine in the world (MUSCULAR DEVELOPMENT) is a great start.
    I did read some of Chris Aceto's books as well when I was starting but was very fortunate to have worked with some very smart people right off the bat. You can check out Troponin (AKA justin harris's) book on nutrition as well...he was the one to start me off.

Quote Originally Posted by bigem250 View Post
    Damn... thats unreal... do you remember any of your lifts at that time?
    its kind of funny because I was actually strong on some lifts back in 05 I think. lol
    Maybe not but the reason is some movements I did then I dont do now just due to injuries and effectivness ect.
    I can recall pulling 635 for 4 reps deadlift and squatting 500 for 15 when I was 20. That's when Justin Harris and I trained together. It was a pitbull dog fight everytime we trained.

Quote Originally Posted by q80flex View Post
    hey steve how r u? what do u think od dc training and how long did u train with dc style? did u benefit from dc training?
    Things are great and enjoy the holiday time right now. Its fire season (cold weather+not so smart people+space heaters&candles=fire!) at work and always hoping for the big one.
    I trained using dc style for about 2 years and still do a few of the methods in my training. I did benefit from Dc training and I think anyone looking to switch up their routine to give it a shot. Its brutally hard and takes a toll on your body but it has no choice but to get stronger and grow

Page 4 of 64 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast