Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 145455565758596061626364
Results 1,072 to 1,081 of 1081

Thread: Q and A with IFBB Pro, Steve Kuclo

Congrats mr. Steve Kuclo for the win ! U did it !

Big win in Brazil!

hey steve, incredible story about you and your airline trip. What an inspiration and you were there in the right time and place. May God bless you man.

Dedicated Noob

Hey bro,

Lookin jacked to gills these days dude, definitely a serious contender for the Mr O! My question is - what methods do you use to avoid the rebound effect of using a hard diuretic? or if there is any protocol that you would recommend?

Thanks,

Steve i understand that u said u suffered/were hungier during this prep. How would u say your diet differed from other preps? lower carbs than normal? care to elaborate on ur diet? bc u looked great at the olympia!
    "SHUT UP AND SQUAT"

Hey Steve, Big fan from the U.K. I thought you were the stand-out competitor at the Olympia. Your improvements were immense. You have my upmost respect as a bodybuilder and as a man. Have you ever used the method of carb backloading. If so, how did you feel it worked and would you ever consider trying it. Cheers bro

Dedicated Noob

Thumbs up Kingsnake

Just saw a video of you. Way cooler in "person", than in the pics. That you built that bod, while keeping dallas from burning to the ground, is the pinnacle of respect worthy praise. Keep it up, i gots my eye on ya!

hope all is well with you SK, quick question... have you noticed that some BB's do have one size is thicker than the other in the chest region? if so, how to make it level ? I know this is a weird question..but just asking.

Do you ever post here mr Kuclo? how does it feel to have recieved that awesome gift at the Brazil last year?
    TEAM QUADRO!!!
    TEAM WOLF!!!

Little Guy

hi steve
    I plan to start test boosters with my diet as an intermediate in bodybuilding what should be my level of a healthy consumption and the cycle of usage?. Thank you.

Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 145455565758596061626364