Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 64 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Q and A with IFBB Pro, Steve Kuclo

IFBB PRO - Beni Lopez / Moderator / Forum Facilitator lil mama's Avatar

Big Papa Steve....Congrats with signing with MD.

Spotter

Welcome to the boards. Glad to see you here! What are your contest plans?

Quote Originally Posted by lil mama View Post
    Big Papa Steve....Congrats with signing with MD.
    Thank you LIL "HOT" Mama!

And Thank you Robbie for creating my Q & A! Very HAPPY to be part of the family and be able to be part of the Q&A!
    www.stevekuclo.com Find me on Twitter (SteveKuclo) & My Offical Facebook Fan page

Quote Originally Posted by hulksyndrome View Post
    Welcome to the boards. Glad to see you here! What are your contest plans?
    For 2011 I am going to be competing at the USA Championships in Vegas. I'll be pouring my heart, blood, sweat, and tears into my prep to win my procard. If all goes as planned It would be a dream of mine to compete two weeks later in my home town of Dallas at the Europa and have all my friends, family, and fellow firefighters come support me on stage!
    www.stevekuclo.com Find me on Twitter (SteveKuclo) & My Offical Facebook Fan page

youngitalianstallion

hi steve it great to have you here.. what is your tipical back training? when will come out your dvd? thanks and i hope a win for you at the USA next year

Spotter

Quote Originally Posted by KING SNAKE View Post
    For 2011 I am going to be competing at the USA Championships in Vegas. I'll be pouring my heart, blood, sweat, and tears into my prep to win my procard. If all goes as planned It would be a dream of mine to compete two weeks later in my home town of Dallas at the Europa and have all my friends, family, and fellow firefighters come support me on stage!
    well i wish you well brother!!

Hey Steve.. Big fan... Im a young bodybuilder representing michigan also. I hope you turn pro at the USA's. What's your training split right now? are you training everything twice a week? that's intense.

Hey Steve. How do you usually structure your off season training? Do you start your first months with high volume and finish with lower volume(high intensity, rest pause..)?? Still training DC style like in the superheavy weight dvd with justin?

thx

Quote Originally Posted by youngitalianstallion View Post
    hi steve it great to have you here.. what is your tipical back training? when will come out your dvd? thanks and i hope a win for you at the USA next year
    I am filming the last of my dvd this weekend and my video company hopes to have it done by christmas. I will make sure I post up when its done!

My Back training changes really depending on what I am trying to bring up.
    I have been focusing alot on brining up my lats and width from the back. So with that as my objective I focus on alot of pull down movements and rows.
    1- Lat pull down reverse grip 12,12,10...then drop set of 10, 10 ,10 reps
    2- one arm dumbell row (focusing on pulling with lat) 15,12,12...drop 10,10reps
    3- close grip pull ups - 10,10,10,10
    4- calbe lat pullover- 12,12,12
    Finish the workout with hanging for a minute from the pullup bar to stretch

Quote Originally Posted by bigem250 View Post
    Hey Steve.. Big fan... Im a young bodybuilder representing michigan also. I hope you turn pro at the USA's. What's your training split right now? are you training everything twice a week? that's intense.
    thanks alot bro! Happy your representing for Michigan...alot of good bodybuilders have come out of there...keep it going.

Right now to give my self a little break I am training once a day. (I know a real break huh? LOL) I try and hit everything once a week and train on a two days on one day off rotation with my fire dept. schedule.
    I plan on turning everything back up full blast start of the new year! and probably back to two a days...it will all depend on what Hany wants me to do though.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon85 View Post
    Hey Steve. How do you usually structure your off season training? Do you start your first months with high volume and finish with lower volume(high intensity, rest pause..)?? Still training DC style like in the superheavy weight dvd with justin?

thx
    Hey Simon!
    I usally train a particular training style for about 6-8 weeks at a time then switch things up accordingly. If I have been training heavy and doing a lot of heavy movenments like squats and bench and after 8 weeks my elbows, shoulder, knees and hips are screaming and beat up then I will definity take some weeks off those movements to allow my body to heal up a bit.
    I havent trained Dc style in quite sometime but some things like extreme stretching and widow maker type sets.

What's your off-season nutrition plan like?

Quote Originally Posted by KING SNAKE View Post
    Hey Simon!
    I usally train a particular training style for about 6-8 weeks at a time then switch things up accordingly. If I have been training heavy and doing a lot of heavy movenments like squats and bench and after 8 weeks my elbows, shoulder, knees and hips are screaming and beat up then I will definity take some weeks off those movements to allow my body to heal up a bit.
    I havent trained Dc style in quite sometime but some things like extreme stretching and widow maker type sets.
    Glad to read your answer. thx!

^^^^^^^
    Interested to know about your off season diet and if I may add, what's your opinion on cheat meals/cheat day during the offseason?

Dedicated Noob savagecharleville's Avatar

Hey Steve! Wicked photoshoot of you 2 months ago! Looking Huge! What do you feel is the one thing holding you back from been a pro?

Hey Steve,
    i know fruits and vegetables are important for overall health, i was wondering do you take any type of super fruit or super vegetable supplement?
    Welcome to the forums!

Page 1 of 64 123456789101151 ... LastLast