Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Branch Warren Week Day One: Chest Training

Got to agree. NO personality what so ever. I zero. Not sure why he shakes his head either? Also, kills animals with guns. How about chasing them mano y animal and see who wins. What a loser.

themakcompany let me ask u something..why in the hell do u watch it then? u like to waste your life away on others who are making it in the world??? go watch cartoons...

Quote Originally Posted by themakcompany View Post
    Got to agree. NO personality what so ever. I zero. Not sure why he shakes his head either? Also, kills animals with guns. How about chasing them mano y animal and see who wins. What a loser.
    Because unlike your faggot (probably) vegan ass
    He Eats Meat

yes why doesnt he chase a animal down get bit or stabbed cant train and maybe lose a sponsor and cant compete
    Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from the manufacturer instead of a marketing company I get my supplements at www.truenutrition.com

I've met him in person at metroflex and talked to him after he got done training and he is a kool guy really nice and somewhat funny.

Ok. Been on MD for a long time and hardly ever post but I have to say something, as Branch is a bodybuilder that I greatly respect. First off he is shaking his head to get the sweat out of his face..coming from another bald guy that's why he does that. Also he hunts boar as it is a good meat and they are overpopulated in Texas and they promote the hunting of them to keep the population down. And lastly he is a true blue collar bodybuilder and trains hard balls to the wall because he knows what works for him. People can say all sorts of whatever they want as everyone is entitled to their opinion but Branch is a hard worker and knows what it takes for HIM to be a champion and improve every year.

i bet his bank account saids otherwise. 2nd, an animal is always stronger than a human moron, that it is why we have weapons to kill animals , do you see the food you are eating it was killed using a weapon.
    Now leave evan.
    AFTER I SUCKED THE BLOOD FROM HER ASS
    MY MOUTH DROOLS.........

Quote Originally Posted by plasmoid View Post
    He's a big strong dude, and I have the most respect for him.. but he has no charisma whatsoever. The only thing he actually spoke about was a boar?
    He's no Evan or Cedric when it comes to videos.
    ^^^^^
    Silence!!! Mortal,.... U dnt knw what You r Talking About
    If Phil Heath Eats Horse Shit I will Too!!!

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

branch is the throwback bodybuilder and is going to make a serious run at the 2011 arnold classic title!

Quote Originally Posted by hunter3boxer View Post
    I've met him in person at metroflex and talked to him after he got done training and he is a kool guy really nice and somewhat funny.
    ^^^^^
    I Have met Him twice,here In Co....He's got that Mean Mean Face, But He's a really Kool Guy,He Tooked the Time to answer a Lot of My Questions!!!
    If Phil Heath Eats Horse Shit I will Too!!!

Forum Leader: No Bull Sports, MD Pets! paradox's Avatar

Branch will have a very strong following even after retirement because he's unique. Hes clean cut, and has an actual business that he runs. I dont think I've heard him complain or bitch. he just does it.
    "#KillingShitz #HaterRepz"

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by paradox View Post
    Branch will have a very strong following even after retirement because he's unique. Hes clean cut, and has an actual business that he runs. I dont think I've heard him complain or bitch. he just does it.
    Branch Is A no Bullshit Person who Will work his ass off until he wins the Arnold! This Man Is a a great bb and person!

you're more gay than this guy

F632E6D469.jpg

Lack of personality? Maybe.. But who fucking cares, the man is a fuckin' beast and the video was about him training, not his personality.

intensity at its finest!!!!!!!

heavy ass pressing builds a championship chest!!!!!!!!!!! too bad they cut out johnnie jackson in the video

Branch is the bomb! People should worry about their own training style, and less about his.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast