Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Q & A with API's Michele Welcome

Default Q & A with API's Michele Welcome

Advanced Performulations (API), is a Canadian based company specializing in premium quality supplements with no GMOs, corners cut, and, similar to grades of gas, they only use the highest quality ingredients. API has been selling internationally for almost a decade and for the first time they are offering the product line to U.S. residents direct on their website www.apixtreme.com.

The API team consists of athletes, personal trainers, nutrition store owners, supplement distributors and writers. In fact, Michele has personally competed on and off in Bodybuilding and Figure for the past 10 years. They have been successfully involved at every level of our industry and because of this they recognize how expensive it can be to buy the best products.

The vow was stated from their beginning...To focus on the products, the most effective, highest quality products, while being honest, straightforward and playing no games. API builds products with the utmost care, using only premium grade raw materials. And they build these products in smaller, more frequent batches to ensure potency and freshness. The “word of mouth” advertising from their customers alone has been an overwhelming success, while also allowing them to keep their prices low.

Check out their website, www.apixtreme.com for great videos on both the products and their athletes. They've recently launched a pre-workout supplement, Rocked, which is ultra concentrated with no fillers and 50 servings/300 grams per bottle. This product is highly potent and will give you insane pumps, workout intensity, mental clarity, and increased strength. Unlike other pre-workouts, Rocked is not a proprietary blend so you know EXACTLY what you are taking. Rocked is meant for serious athletes!

Also check out API athlete, IFBB Pro Steve Namat's video on their website too! He has a really great & inspiring story on how he became the first Hungarian born bodybuilder to step on stage at the Olympia this past year.

Michele welcomes discussions on products, competitions, training, nutrition, and of course product feedback as well in this thread. Drop in, pick her brain, and learn more about API products, offers and future opportunities right here. Oh, and if you are Facebook minded, look for API on there too!
    "The only lack or limitation is in your own mind."

MD!!!

www.LivingDeadMafia.com

Click for Audio

Director of U.S. & Int'l Sales API Xtreme's Avatar

Thanks for the introduction! I am happy to be here on the MD forum and look forward to getting to know people

Quote Originally Posted by API Xtreme View Post
    Thanks for the introduction! I am happy to be here on the MD forum and look forward to getting to know people
    Welcome to the MD board Michelle!!!

How many servings come with the protein and what is the price to ship to the U.S.?
    O yea sorry Welcome to MD.
    Last edited by renos; January 5th, 2011 at 08:34 PM. Reason: i was rude

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Namat View Post
    Welcome to the MD board Michelle!!!
    Thanks Steve! Glad to be here

Quote Originally Posted by renos View Post
    How many servings come with the protein and what is the price to ship to the U.S.?
    O yea sorry Welcome to MD.
    Hi! Thanks for the welcome Our Protein has 70 servings and the price for shipping will depend on (1) your zip code, and (2) the weight of your purchase. If you want to let me know your zip and what you are thinking of purchasing I can send you a shipping estimate..

By the way, we have a New Year's Special going on:
    http://www.apixtreme.com/products/api-lean-muscle-stack

Michele W.
    www.apixtreme.com
    www.facebook.com/teamapi

yea that is what i was interested in. That is a great price especially if you get a 5lb tub of protein with it and the pre-workout is good....Bcaa's are Bcaa's i prefer powder but pills are probably the same. Thank you i can pm you my zip code

Sure, pm me your zip and I'll give you an estimate I'm looking forward to your feedback on our pre-workout Rocked. If you've ever taken any concentrated pre-workouts like Jack3d or 1MR you'll really like Rocked.

Thanks for dropping into my Q&A!

Michele W.
    www.apixtreme.com
    www.facebook.com/teamapi

Yep i actually love Jack3d...addicted to it actually i cant really pm you but i live near New Philadelphia Ohio if that helps i dont want to give my exact location over the net..hahah weird like that

haha - No worries, don't blame you for being cautious over the internet And if you are addicted to Jack3d, give Rocked a try - you won't be disappointed.

Based on weight and approximate location, your shipping would be approximately $8 for the three product special we have going on.

Let me know if you have other questions.

So far the feedback from our new U.S. customers on our concentrated pre-workout product, ROCKED, has been amazing!

Here are a few of the many new testimonials:

J.W. from CT, U.S. wrote: Rocked is awesome! I love the grape, reminds me of bubbalicious gum, lol. The energy and pumps I get from it are amazing. Plus API's Aftermath post workout makes for a killer combo.

D.R. also from CT, U.S. wrote: Smooth energy, no jitters, great pump.

U.M. from TX, U.S. wrote: I had a great back workout - thats the fastest I have ever felt any supplement hit me...had a lot of people asking me about the API brand...

Keep the feedback coming!
    Prepare to get Rocked: www.apixtreme.com Follow me at http://blog.michelewelcome.com