Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Branch Warren Week - Day Five - Arm Training at Metroflex and links to all 5 Branch Week Videos

Branch is a bad ass dude...He does what works for him just like i do what works for me...And trainers at the gym think slow motion movements are best even though i don't see them gain any results.

not the best music while he trained.. branch you should listen to an I POD with songs that get you pumped up even more if its possible..

I love branchs intensity but he still needs to bring up his arms. he has the whole package but no arms. hes really really jerking the weight up .. since its not an easy body part for him maybe he should try more of a strict form with less weight with great intensity to failure.. if he had those balloon type arms nobody can touch him

is it me but does anyone else here thinks if branch had tattoos on him he would like a member of the Aryan Brotherhood? LOL

he is from texas, hes hardcore in the gym, he already does somewhat look like it hahah

Behemoth

Just imagine how could he *COULD* be if he used a more controlled motion... how much of his muscle is actually lifting that weight when he swings his entire body in that manner?

Surely he knows what he is doing right? He's a top pro.. a beast, strong..etc..etc but i think 90% of the time, most top guys still control the motion when its FULL ROM or not.. its about controlling the weight and stressing the muscle.. if he wants to be Mr O.. he best use BETTER FORM! :P

and this isnt hating... its clear observation we can all agree on.. just because someone does things a particular way and they make gains, doesnt mean its IDEAL for them or anyone.. he had the genetic gift from age 1 to be a bodybuilder...i think he could make himself 10x better if he changes his style of training for the next yr

Spotter

LOL @ all of the experts.

Iron Addict

I don't understand how he ever tore his biceps.
    If you think he looks good now, imagine if he used good form!
    All kidding aside, I know it's how he trains. Hard to watch though.
    I hope he's rewarded greatly for what he brings the day of the Arnold! He is a Workhorse!

Quote Originally Posted by v_belmonts View Post
    phil heath doesnt use full range of motion for his bicep workouts. he believes in keeping the tension and keeps his elbows bent thru out the whole set..

his biceps speaks for itself.. his arms for that matter
    Yea Phil Heath does have some crazy arms! Can't say the same for Branch tho
    All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

Grown Folks Weight!! God I hope he wins the Arnold

Behemoth

Quote Originally Posted by G.STEELE View Post
    LOL @ all of the experts.
    has nothing to do with being an expert or not, but if you know common anatomy and biomechanics of the body, muscles and building muscle.. anyone can tell you 99% of the time, its more ideal to XYZ vs. the other route.. just because someone achieves success in any area of life, doesnt mean it is or was the best to get there

ITS SIMPLE CORRECT FORM IN A CONTROLLED MANNER EQUALS THE TARGET MUSCLE IS DOING THE WORK.....CHEAQTING LIKE A RETARDED LUNATIC WHO KNOWS WHAT IS MOVING THE WEIGHT.....3 TORN MUSCLES SPEAKS TO THIS
    "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Branch is a beast. It appears that his forearms have been injured, tho. Too bad, as that is a bit of a distraction...

i think branch seems like a great dude, and i love the intensity, but i can't stand watching him train. if he wasn't an ifbb pro, he'd be that guy everyone on this forum would be making fun of for just throwing the weight instead of controlling it. if it works for him, great, so whatever, my opinion doesn't really matter anyway. personally, evan week was 20x better and i hope evan takes the arnold :P

Banned

can anyone with the know-how make this a youtube vid? it wont let me log in and watch

Quote Originally Posted by bigrgc View Post
    Yea Phil Heath does have some crazy arms! Can't say the same for Branch tho
    lol thats for sure.. prolly one of the worst arms up there..

Quote Originally Posted by partyboy3877 View Post
    i think branch seems like a great dude, and i love the intensity, but i can't stand watching him train. if he wasn't an ifbb pro, he'd be that guy everyone on this forum would be making fun of for just throwing the weight instead of controlling it. if it works for him, great, so whatever, my opinion doesn't really matter anyway. personally, evan week was 20x better and i hope evan takes the arnold :P
    totally agreed.. has great fire in the gym but for someone who wants to watch an ifbb pro train to see what they can learn from to tweak up their workouts, branch is definitely not the one to watch.

an average joe whos not on the same "supps" as him will get hurt ..

Its crazy how many people cant stand his form and how he trains. He is one of the top guys in the game so it is working for him! I'm sure there are many top guys that have perfect form but there not finishing ahead of Branch.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast