Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Q and A with Sibil Peeters - The Trainer from Hell

I no natzo,h did practis every day but on stage still not come out
    Maybe that flex wheeler can help out in england
    And give some advice

Sibil i have a question ? I have a very very good foundation but my chest is my weakest point ! i have good upper chest and wide ! but my chest is not full, i can do a max set of dumbbell press of 135 lb ! That still won't do enough for me though ! What do you suggest ? Drop sets, supersets etc. etc.

Sibil- you gave your carb loading protocol in an MD article (Wed 5 meals @ 25g rice each meal, Thurs 5 meals @ 50g rice each meal, etc.). Is the 25grams the weight uncooked or the carb intake value of the rice? I am putting together my final weeks of prep before a contest in April and would like to try a better carb load.

Spotter

sibil one quick question. Im in iraq right now 5'7'' 168lbs. And half of the time during the Day Im on mission up until after luch everytime so that almost 2 meals missed almost every day(sometimes i can catch breakfast sometimes i cant) so i started taking shakes TO TRY TO COMPLEMENT AT LEAST A LITTLE BIT OF THAT, but my question when i get back around 2:30 in the afternoon the dinning facility have just closed and it doesnt open again for 3 hours, so do you recommend me to just wait until that time or just eat fastfood(the only thing we have is burger king). My main goal is gain mass but still be able to see my abs.

Hi Sibil!

I am getting ready to compete in 7 weeks. My skin is really thick. I started tanning and switched over from chicken to fish. What else should I be doing to help thin the skin out? THANKS

youngitalianstallion

sibil do you always make your athlets do short rest between exercises?

Quote Originally Posted by magb1 View Post
    Hi Sibil!

I am getting ready to compete in 7 weeks. My skin is really thick. I started tanning and switched over from chicken to fish. What else should I be doing to help thin the skin out? THANKS

Cardio

Quote Originally Posted by youngitalianstallion View Post
    sibil do you always make your athlets do short rest between exercises?
    Not allways

Quote Originally Posted by medina1025 View Post
    sibil one quick question. Im in iraq right now 5'7'' 168lbs. And half of the time during the Day Im on mission up until after luch everytime so that almost 2 meals missed almost every day(sometimes i can catch breakfast sometimes i cant) so i started taking shakes TO TRY TO COMPLEMENT AT LEAST A LITTLE BIT OF THAT, but my question when i get back around 2:30 in the afternoon the dinning facility have just closed and it doesnt open again for 3 hours, so do you recommend me to just wait until that time or just eat fastfood(the only thing we have is burger king). My main goal is gain mass but still be able to see my abs.

Is there no change that you can take you food ( liquid) with you?
    Hamburger tase good but you have to find differend way to take your food with you

Quote Originally Posted by jackthedestroyer View Post
    Sibil- you gave your carb loading protocol in an MD article (Wed 5 meals @ 25g rice each meal, Thurs 5 meals @ 50g rice each meal, etc.). Is the 25grams the weight uncooked or the carb intake value of the rice? I am putting together my final weeks of prep before a contest in April and would like to try a better carb load.
    Yes the Rice uncooked

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie12 View Post
    Sibil i have a question ? I have a very very good foundation but my chest is my weakest point ! i have good upper chest and wide ! but my chest is not full, i can do a max set of dumbbell press of 135 lb ! That still won't do enough for me though ! What do you suggest ? Drop sets, supersets etc. etc.
    Try this

1)7 reps each set heavyer
    2) 5 reps
    3) 3 reps
    4)7 reps
    5) 5 reps
    6) 3 reps

Quote Originally Posted by laceylenning View Post
    You call pump training the 8-12 rep range? I would like to hear Sibil's comments on that one. I consider high reps to be the 15-20 rep range, personally.
    For pomp yes 15/20 reps
    For grow 6 / 10 reps

hello sibill..can you clarify please how much protein an ounce of cooked meat-fish contains? every nutrition site i checked gives different ressults..thanks

hey sibil yur the greatest trainer ever

ive been training on a cycle for the past 6 weeks
    and ibeen realyl sleepy and tired
    and my stomach isnt wanting to wat nothing do you have a email i can talk to you on ?

please and thank you

Quote Originally Posted by bill2 View Post
    hello sibill..can you clarify please how much protein an ounce of cooked meat-fish contains? every nutrition site i checked gives different ressults..thanks
    White fish between 18 /23

Quote Originally Posted by rarafuqnanimal6 View Post
    hey sibil yur the greatest trainer ever

ive been training on a cycle for the past 6 weeks
    and ibeen realyl sleepy and tired
    and my stomach isnt wanting to wat nothing do you have a email i can talk to you on ?

please and thank you

Personaltrainersibil@live.nl

Quote Originally Posted by sibil View Post
    White fish between 18 /23
    you mean between 18 -23 grams per 100 gr cooked fish? and what about poultry and lean beef?

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast