Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Q and A with Sibil Peeters - The Trainer from Hell

Yes that what i mean ,26 and 31 Gr.

hey sibil
    i want to compete and b the best
    can i move out there with you and you train me?

and i need help i emailed you pls reply

Hi there, Sibil.I want to bring up my back width ,lower part of the quads (vastus medialis and lateralis ) and calves especially (gastrocnemius).Thanks in advance from Bulgaria!

Quote Originally Posted by rarafuqnanimal6 View Post
    and i need help i emailed you pls reply
    Wich email?

I didn't give enough info about me.I'm 22 and have been training seriously for over 3 years now 1'80cm height about 74-6kg.I want to create the illusion of longer legs and smaller waist by improving lower part of the quads and calves and also my back width.Shoulders along with arms are my strongest groups but my back and especially lower thighs and calves lacks development .

Personaltrainersibil@live.nl

If thats not it could you email me? or give me your email?

Mine is raahim23@yahoo.com

Spotter

Quote Originally Posted by sibil View Post
    Is there no change that you can take you food ( liquid) with you?
    Hamburger tase good but you have to find differend way to take your food with you
    Well I can, I already take my shakes with me so i guess ill just take a couple of more serving and just live off that until i can eat in the afternoon. Thanks

Spotter

whats your opinion of training on a 4 on 1 off split doing 18-20 sets for large bp and 12-15 for smaller

My name is Cole, but i'll get to the point and try to save you some time, i love how you and roelly train. I would love it if you could put together or help me have an idea similar to the kinda routine you have roelly do. Here's my split

Sundayff
    Monday:Chest and Biceps
    Tuesday:Legs
    Wed:Off
    Thursday:Triceps and Shoulders
    Fridayff
    Saturday:Back

Basically all im asking for a training routine for each of my days, if you get the time to do this i would greatly appreciate it, also i currently do the muscle confusion rep scheme varying it each week with 15 one week,12 next, 10 next,8 next,6...repeat. I got the idea from roelly and ur section in md's magazine. Once again thanks i understand if you dont have time. I wish the best to you and roelly
    "The hardier you work the luckier you get."

Dedicated Noob

Hey Sibil, were will you be saturday at the fibo expo?

Sibil, I love you.

Hi, Sibil, how are you?
    Big question: being endomorph (im carb sensitive) what's the basic rules for diet/training in order to gain muscle and then pre-contest losing fat?
    Thank you, take care
    Sincerely
    p.s. im not a beginner, but still trying to learn and understand my body..

Hello Sibil,

I am wondering why you have roelly hold sponges when he trains arms. is it for forearm mass, grip strength, or does it actually help the upper arms.

Dedicated Noob

thats for the grip, so his vingers don't slip off the barbell for example

I always read people saying they have a problem getting a pump while working out or even keeping it for a few hours afterwards. Ive never had that problem and in fact I have the opposite. When working out I get pumped extremely fast, like within a few sets of my first exercise. Its most problematic when I am training arms. My arms get so pumped so fast that It makes it hard to completely contract the muscle and continue to have a good workout. I can take the pain, but like on biceps I cant actually get the weight to get up past the halfway point. I train alone and I dont screw around in the gym. I feel like a large bodypart or two smaller ones like bis and tris can be hit properly within 45-50 minutes if youre not screwing around. is it possible that Im not waiting long enough between sets? Or is this something that i should just train through? And if so, how do you do that? Ive thought about maybe taking longer breaks and stretching between sets but Ive also heard conflicting things about stretching such as why elongate a muscle youre going to contract and that its asking for a tear or a pull? Please help. My arms are my weakest part!

Dedicated Noob

hello, what is Roelly's tricep synthol regimen?

thank you

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast