Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Q and A with Sibil Peeters - The Trainer from Hell

Quote Originally Posted by Juanma Hevia View Post
    Hello from Spain Sibil.I dont know english well, but I want say congratulations to you for your work with atlethes.
    I want to ask you about vitamin C.I am about 250pounds and I take Animal Pak with breakfast, do you recomended to take post workout more vitC? If yes, mixed with the shake or after the shake?and how much? Thank you very much. I hope to take a photo with you and roelly in Madrid.

I let THE athletes take 4 time day 1000 mg c
    Morning,before training ,after training,before bedtime and no not mix.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sibil View Post
    Do you also watch the status of your elbow and hands
    Yep, my hands are at about 600-650mm apart or about 24 inches and I usually have my thumbs wrapped under the bar. My elbows come out to my sides but point forward slightly as well.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sibil View Post
    No i don't believe that tribulus works
    how come you dont think tribulus works?

Quote Originally Posted by BrahmahBull View Post
    how come you dont think tribulus works?
    i got allot naturels and let them try the tribulus for muscle grow,some off them got some gyno from it
    the others lost some fat,but not growing from the muscles,and when you want to use it for growing than is it not working

in your opinion what are the must have supplements for naturals ? the most important ones excluding protein powder of course.

The results with xplode,truemass,endorush
    Is good
    And endo,indu and testo sting also

youngitalianstallion

sibil when i should take Cellmass on off days? and also last question... can i use volumazie (during workout), cellmass nt immediately after workout and 20 min later syntha-6? thanks

Dedicated Noob

I noticed that you did not prescribe incline barbell presses for Roelly's chest. Why is that?

Dedicated Noob

I've always had a weird thing going on with my triceps where they seem to contract differently. My right tricep seems to contract fully to give a nice feeling during training. When I finish a set of a barbell or dumbbell exercise, that tricep feels like its gotten something out of it. My left tricep on the other hand does not get the same feeling. When I complete a rep, I notice that I feel more of the elbow joint working at the end of the rom than the muscle. In other words, I have difficulty contracting my left tricep without hyperextending the joint. My arms are just about the same size so I wouldn't say that it's held me back per se, but I have noticed that there are differences in each head of my triceps. My right medial head is more developed than my left, but my right long and short heads are more pronounced than my left ones. This is something that happens on both dumbbell AND barbell movements. I have some history of shoulder injuries. Do you think it is an indication of possible structural/physical differences in my shoulder joints? What steps would you recommend for me to take to correct my form?

Quote Originally Posted by pump freak 86 View Post
    I noticed that you did not prescribe incline barbell presses for Roelly's chest. Why is that?
    I Did notice that the guiletin works better for Roelly upper chest more than the incline
    But we train diffrents styl and there is also incine in

major plug for bsn Sibil..

Hi Sibil

I would like to know how you let youre athletes do their cardio when they get ready for a show? How intense? How often? When?

And do you also recommend cardio in the off season?

Thanks in advance!

Wish you all the best

sibil i had 2 questions. when you explained revolving sets you said this

Week 1. (4)
    15 reps 3 sets
    Week 2. (5)
    10 reps 4 sets
    Week 3. (6)
    6 reps 5 sets

what does the (4) (5) (6) stand for is that the number of exercises per body part or week?

2nd, do you recommend someone train each bodypart once a week or twice a week like roelly

thank you

4,5,6 are the weeks

when we are preparing for the contest, than 2 times a week, otherwise we only train two times a week the muscles that are lagging behind

Quote Originally Posted by doggue View Post
    Hi Sibil

I would like to know how you let youre athletes do their cardio when they get ready for a show? How intense? How often? When?

And do you also recommend cardio in the off season

Thanks in advance!

Wish you all the best

Not every body does cardio but THE most have to
    In de morning stairclimber on fatburn (puls meter)
    After training interval
    Evening walk or cycling

Yes offs
    Off season 3 time's week cardio

[QUOTE=youngitalianstallion;2441869]sibil when i should take Cellmass on off days? and also last question... can i use volumazie (during workout), cellmass nt immediately after workout and 20 min later syntha-6? thanks[/

ON NON-TRAINING DAYS: In de morning and than 8 hours later

take the shake 30 min after the cellmass

Quote Originally Posted by pump freak 86 View Post
    I've always had a weird thing going on with my triceps where they seem to contract differently. My right tricep seems to contract fully to give a nice feeling during training. When I finish a set of a barbell or dumbbell exercise, that tricep feels like its gotten something out of it. My left tricep on the other hand does not get the same feeling. When I complete a rep, I notice that I feel more of the elbow joint working at the end of the rom than the muscle. In other words, I have difficulty contracting my left tricep without hyperextending the joint. My arms are just about the same size so I wouldn't say that it's held me back per se, but I have noticed that there are differences in each head of my triceps. My right medial head is more developed than my left, but my right long and short heads are more pronounced than my left ones. This is
    something that happens on both dumbbell AND barbell movements. I have some history of shoulder injuries. Do you think it is an indication of possible structural/physical differences in my
    shoulder joints? What steps would you
    recommend for me to take to correct my form?

The feeling you have during your training can certainly relate to your previous shoulder complaints.
    to do an improvement, you would get an appointment with a manuel therapist

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast