Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Q and A with Sibil Peeters - The Trainer from Hell

So let me better understand..an entire week with muscle confusion for each group? A week where every single group is trained one time with this technique and if you hit the muscle twice in a week the second time is with short heavy training with lower volume and higher intensity?

Yes that correct

Let me ask you one more thing: how you would alternate short heavy training with these techniques for a natural athlete training 5 times a week, every muscle group once a week?

This training for 6 weeks
    day1
    chest, front shoulders, triceps

2 days
    hamstring, quadriceps, calves

3 days
    back, rear shoulders, biceps

and the other two days the heavy training

the 2 week you start with to do 2 days the heavy training
    and then muscle Confusion

If you have a muscle group what is behind ,be sure that muscle group is in the heavy training to

sibil. do you think drag curls is a good exercise for mass? also do you have any recent pictures or video of roelly?
    Hard work + Dedication= MORE MUSCLE.(and haters)

Dedicated Noob

Sibil,

Can you explain the guidelines or differences in approach you use for training natural and enhanced bodybuilders?

in the offseason how often do you reccomend some one train?

what do you use to pack on size and bring up weak points?

do you do 6 weeks muscle confusion then 6 weeks heavy with drop sets or giant sets? then 6 weeks volume 10-1r reps with lots of sets? or do you mix it up week from week or do you just go heavy 8-10 reps

Hi Sibil

Just want to say your a legend, looking through past pic of Roelly you have totally transformed him
    What advice could you give me for my diet I'm currently 88kg and cutting my body fat down to see what lies underneath, I'm not a natural and can train six days a week

Thanks

Gaz

how did u an roelly get the name, Roelly?

Nobody

HI Sibil , whats better for my Back & Chest day , that i train all 3 back or chest exercises at first,or swith them ?, like this : Deadlift then bech press , lat pulldown then incline bench ... and so on

Because the adult (men)not love the name Rulove,they give him the name Roelly

Hi Sibil, I am blessed with very dominating shoulders. But I have a problem when training arms. When I train biceps I get a crazy pump in my shoulders, to the point where it hurts so bad I have to stop before my biceps fail. do you have any suggestions for me to really isolate the biceps without introducing the delts? I feel like ive tried it all, but notice you have Roelly doing some different things that are not as traditional. any advice would be appreciated. Thank you

Nobody

Hey Sibil! Really appreciate the way U are responding all the answers here in the forum, Thanks for taking the time
    Just a quick question, Iīm trying to lose my remaining BF for my next show with cardio but I have a problem...
    Last time I did cardio for a show was a failure because I Lost some muscle, most of it in my legs area (which is a difficult area for me)
    anyway, I did it first time in the morning on an empty stomach, 5 times a week, even i did burn fat, lost some muscle, so i changed to the night, after my training and a meal, but It didnīt seem to have results of burning fat like in the morning... I did 40 min of walking treadmill or walking on the streets...

I read about HIIT cardio too, but I havenīt tried yet, but I want to know if you have some other ideas of the time that i should do cardio, or other form of cardio.
    oh! I train at 5:30pm to 6:45pm, and do my abs routine at 5:30am, training 6 times a week
    Thanks!!

I know it may sound strange, but have you ever thought about doing a nice (fatburn)cardio ?
    1 hour zumba

Quote Originally Posted by Tbecker01 View Post
    Hi Sibil, I am blessed with very dominating shoulders. But I have a problem when training arms. When I train biceps I get a crazy pump in my shoulders, to the point where it hurts so bad I have to stop before my biceps fail. do you have any suggestions for me to really isolate the biceps without introducing the delts? I feel like ive tried it all, but notice you have Roelly doing some different things that are not as traditional. any advice would be appreciated. Thank you
    Hey mate, i have a suggestion for you, if you dont mind me intervening.. Dorian yates had this exact problem, strong shoulders and forearms taking a lot of the workload.. he'd use an isolation excercise first, like concentration curls, then move on to heavy ez bar curls. a pre-exhaust effect, where the bi's are fatigued before getting to the barbell curls.. just thought i'd mention it, theres a video of him explaining it in a seminar in his section, a gaspari sponsored vid i think.

Quote Originally Posted by sibil View Post
    I know it may sound strange, but have you ever thought about doing a nice (fatburn)cardio ?
    1 hour zumba
    the day i see zumba as apart of someones contest prep ill stop going on the net lol
    in another thread with a pic of roellys tri i asked if anyone thinks there may be oil in his tris i didnt mean that they looked like greg Vs just curious to see what people think.
    this got me reading about fascia stretching through synthnol use allowing for greater muscle growth then ever possible do you believe in the hype surrounding fascia stretching fst7 training etc
    Only in the dictionary does success come before work.

Quote Originally Posted by sibil View Post
    1 hour zumba
    That does not sound strange, most do not have the intelligence to consider such forms of cardio.

Quote Originally Posted by living-it View Post
    the day i see zumba as apart of someones contest prep ill stop going on the net lol
    in another thread with a pic of roellys tri i asked if anyone thinks there may be oil in his tris i didnt mean that they looked like greg Vs just curious to see what people think.
    this got me reading about fascia stretching through synthnol use allowing for greater muscle growth then ever possible do you believe in the hype surrounding fascia stretching fst7 training etc
    Seriously champ, you'd benefit more doing Zumba that farting around on that stepper for an hour at snails pace. It's a good idea. Sibil is not wrong. i will pay for your classes, monday night 6pm at the gym. deal? yeh..... great.... done deal.

look at your avatar clearly u just want to see me bounce around you weirdo stop stalking me on here!!
    Only in the dictionary does success come before work.

Quote Originally Posted by living-it View Post
    LOL - I laughed when I saw the "Zumba" for contest prep, too. Who knows? Maybe it works...ha, ha.

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast