Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122

Thread: Q and A with Sibil Peeters - The Trainer from Hell

Nobody

Default muscle confusion

hi sibil.. might be a silly question but what exactly is muscle confusion

Nobody

Sibil: I am a 30-year-old female who has been competing for two years. My question is, where can a woman go for information about training enhanced, which I have been doing this whole time? I am already considered "big" but my goal is to look more like Iris Kyle. I don't plan to turn pro, this is just how I want to look and I know it's not possible to attain this look naturally. If I ask trainers, all they tell me is that I should stop taking that stuff and that I should try to "streamline my physique" (lose size) so I can fit into the new Women's Physique division. I never know if there is anything I need to be doing differently due to being enhanced. People will tell me to eat 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight, if I tell them I am enhanced and ask if this means I need more protein, the only advice I get is to stop the drugs. I feel I am at a serious disadvantage because no man is going to teach me how to build a body that he will not want to look at, and no doctor is going to give me medical advice beyond telling me to stop the drugs. I haven't even seen a doctor this whole time because I have to fear legal repercussions. I only have the internet and trial-and-error for knowledge. I've often wished MD had a women's advice column related to drugs. Not all women care about staying pretty; some just want to get huge.

Quote Originally Posted by CoriLou View Post
    Sibil: I am a 30-year-old female who has been competing for two years. My question is, where can a woman go for information about training enhanced, which I have been doing this whole time? I am already considered "big" but my goal is to look more like Iris Kyle. I don't plan to turn pro, this is just how I want to look and I know it's not possible to attain this look naturally. If I ask trainers, all they tell me is that I should stop taking that stuff and that I should try to "streamline my physique" (lose size) so I can fit into the new Women's Physique division. I never know if there is anything I need to be doing differently due to being enhanced. People will tell me to eat 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight, if I tell them I am enhanced and ask if this means I need more protein, the only advice I get is to stop the drugs. I feel I am at a serious disadvantage because no man is going to teach me how to build a body that he will not want to look at, and no doctor is going to give me medical advice beyond telling me to stop the drugs. I haven't even seen a doctor this whole time because I have to fear legal repercussions. I only have the internet and trial-and-error for knowledge. I've often wished MD had a women's advice column related to drugs. Not all women care about staying pretty; some just want to get huge.
    I hate tio recommend another site, but RXMuscle has a ton of enhanced women posting there.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Dedicated Noob

hey sibil..curently i'm having problems in finding a solution with my chest. I know that probably this is a very common question and I know that genetics are playing a huge roll but what should I do to hide or solve my gap that i'm having in the middle of my chest
    another tip that i would need is at the lower pecs ( this area : http://static.lowyat.net/uploads/att...4365_thumb.jpg ) I've started doing some Decline Db....tried some Db flyes too but it feels like i'm putting a lot of pressure on my shoulders

Sibil I love the videos that you have recorded of roelly..real inspiration to see that...I have plenty of width...I think that is but not enough back thickness density... I do t-bar rows close hand and smith rows underhand but still not seeing any real thickness..what else do you recommend

Nobody

Hey Sibil / grandma,

I want to compete in 2yrs as i am still working on my legs. Can you please have a look into my pics and let me know the areas of development in comparison with other areas.

I am 27yrs old and weigh 164lbs (cutting with arnd 6-8% bf). i would be starting to bulk up from July till Feb '13 and aim to reach 200lbs. I am ready to do anything to compete.

My training splits are:
    shoulder twice a week (one day concentrate more on press and other day on raises)
    triceps and biceps twice a week
    chest once a week
    back once a week
    quads and hams once a week
    forearms and calves twice a week
    rear delts thrice a week

Below are my recent pics

all muscular.jpgback double bis.jpglat spread.jpgside obliques.jpgside triceps.jpg

my legs are bad.. i know that hence havent attached the picture. I am working on it.

calories for bulking:
    protien carbs fat
    Whey 21 5 2
    oatmeal (1.5cup) 15 81 9
    Walnuts (1/4 cup) 5 4 19
    Banana/Apple
    beef (100gms) 30
    Bread (2slices) 35
    Cheese (2 singles) 10
    egg whites (500ml) 56
    Potato (1medium) 5 37
    brown rice (150gms) 3 35
    chicken (200gms) 62
    Avacado (1/2fruit) 2 9 15
    brown rice (150gms) 3 35
    Steak (200gms) 54 20
    Avacado (1/2fruit) 2 9 15
    Whey 44 4 4
    Waxy/Dex/Malto 60
    Cliff bar 10 42 6
    brown rice (150gms) 3 35
    Tuna (1can) 30
    Broccoli (1cup)
    Caesin 21 6 2
    Total 377 397 91
    44% 46% 10%
    Total cal 3909

supplements:
    1. Protein
    2. Nitric Oxide, Creatine, Glutamine, Arginine and Ornithine

3. Glucosamine Sulfate
    3. Vitamins and EFAs
    4. BCAAs
    5. ZMA
    6. GABA
    7. DAA

Thank you grandma for your help and for this forum.

Regards,
    Jai

Jai
    youre shoulders can be better(behind)
    rest from youre body
    take care that one site from youre body not growing bigger as the other one

Nobody

thank you grandma... i have been hitting the rear delts thrice a week. I mainly do reverse flyes, barbell rows targeting rear delt, etc. Its very difficult for me to hit the rear delt till failure as my back starts taking the load after some time..

I wish i could train with you...i would make you Indian food for you and Roelly if you like . Also is Roelly not competing in this years Mr. Olympia???

thanks again grandma..

hello sibil
    I'm trying to put some size on my shoulders because i feel that i'm not proportioned very well due to my chest being so wide... what can you recommend photo.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Natzo View Post
    Hey Sibil! Natzo here from musclemecca.

congrats for this Q&A section that will be very helpfull for a lot of people.
    And congrats also for your amazing job with Roelly! the guy is looking even better for this year you make him grow like a weed!

I would like your opinion on my diet, if you it's not a waste of time for you.

here it goes:

I'm a natural bber, 20 years old , 179 cm and 85kg. My goal is to reach 90kg till the end of the year , lean mass that is.

my current diet:

meal 1

1 cup oatmeal
    protein shake 2 scoops
    yogurt (or apple)

meal 2
    protein shake 1 scoop
    1/2 cup oatmeal ( or no sugar wheat cereal)
    1 banana

meal 3
    beef (or fish)
    1 cup of rice
    1 orange

pre workout : Bcaas(5 gr) + 40gr maltodextrine
    post workout : BCAAS (15gr ) + creatine + 40gr maltodextrine + 1/2 oatmeal

meal 4

300ml eggwhites + 2 whole eggs
    2 slices whole wheat bread

meal 5
    veggies soup
    beef ( or fish)
    1/2 cup rice

meal 6

300ml milk + 1 scoop of protein

* I take Bcass between each meal. I drink the meal 2 shake cause I'm at work and I cant have a solid meal, the same goes for the egg meal that it's replaced with 2 scoops protein +1 cup oatmeal shake when I'm in college.

some photos of my actual condition. (where do you think I need to work more?)

thanks and congrats once again!

Not bad, homie. Sounds like you're on the right track, your diet seems to be spot on. You may want to train with higher volume for more mass. Read the book The Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding by Arnold Schwarzenegger. Unless you already have it, your show body shows you are pretty educated so far.

Little Guy

Hi Sibil,

I used to train at Gold's Gym with Pauliina Talus. After some years i have decided to give working out another shot. I will be training at the YMCA where I work. I'd like a trainer, but i'm not sure I can afford it. Can you give me some idea's on what machine to use for each body part. I'd also like some food ideas. Thank you.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122