Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Victor Martinez Week - Day Four - Back Training with Oscar Ardon

Default Victor Martinez Week - Day Four - Back Training with Oscar Ardon

Rodney Roller was able to get a sneak peak at Oscar Ardon training Victor Martinez six weeks out from the 2011 Arnold Classic. Victor says he always thought about working with Oscar but the timing was never right. He felt that he needed a coach who could look at him everyday instead of sending pictures by mail to other coaches.

Arden thinks that Victor is one of the hardest working bodybuilders he has ever trained and goes above and beyond what he is told to do. Ardon says that Martinez being labeled as "not a hard working bodybuilder" is certainly a myth as he talks about the level of dedication the 2007 champion has put into this 2011 Arnold prep. Ardon feels that Martinez needs to bring in a shredded conditioning that he has never been able to do previously.

More Victor Week Videos:

Is this Oscar's private gym? I noticed that Victor was the only guy training there
    Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever

Yes, its his private training studio.

Quote Originally Posted by OTIS View Post
    Is this Oscar's private gym? I noticed that Victor was the only guy training there

great workout..he looks like the old victor now with the added size he put on!!

Boy the judges have there hands full at the Arnold this year!

Man, those arms could go up there with Phill's or Roelly's any day of the week. Insane.

Default ...

victors arms looks so smal when not flexing..biceps is good..but he seriuosly need to bring upp his back triceps

Evan, all respect. But are you guys really saying, that Centopani is going to beat Dominator. Thats bullshit. Victor going for number uno!

Quote Originally Posted by hussex1 View Post
    victors arms looks so smal when not flexing..biceps is good..but he seriuosly need to bring upp his back triceps
    Lmao dumbest post of 2011 congrats

Victor is looking very detailed and full his arms are great but its his tricep insertions that stop him from being on phil an roelly's level,
    But victor is way wider then both those guys so it evens out

Victor is looking very detailed and full his arms are great but its his tricep insertions that stop him from being on phil an roelly's level,
    But victor is way wider then both those guys so it evens out

For those of you who say Vic has small tri's must have a bad eye sight, he has insane arms, including meaty tri's you guys should see his arm training tomorrow to really appreciate it.

I hate seeing these guts just hang over the weight belt like that for someone 6 weeks out from a show.

Really not trying to be a dick about it, I like Vic. I've met the guy a couple of times even. It's what they gotta do to compete and understand that. It's just shitty that is where BBing is today.
    A standard is set when performance is taken to a new level.

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Oscar has Victor On the right Track for the Arnold and Victor has one of the most Compltete backs in bodybuilding!

Quote Originally Posted by MEAT ROCKET View Post
    I hate seeing these guts just hang over the weight belt like that for someone 6 weeks out from a show.

Really not trying to be a dick about it, I like Vic. I've met the guy a couple of times even. It's what they gotta do to compete and understand that. It's just shitty that is where BBing is today.
    I'm sure alot of that "gut" is just water weight from the gear he is using. You have seen how clean he eats and his traning style is very intense with Oscar so i'm sure he is burning tons of calories.

Interested to see the conditioning level Vic achieves. Like many, I definitely think that the choice to work with Oscar is an interesting one. I know Vic's physique is different than Kai's but I'm hoping we see a shredded Vic like Kai/Oscar usually bring to the Arnold.

Pretty high volume and i was surprised to see Vic doing 20 reps on the seated cable row. He didn't go extremely heavy either, just enough to stimulate the muscle. Very strict form on everything. Great workout. I might duplicate today since i'm traning back!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast