Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Victor Martinez Trains Legs and Hits Muscle Beach 5 Weeks Out from the 2011 Arnold Classic

Default Victor Martinez Trains Legs and Hits Muscle Beach 5 Weeks Out from the 2011 Arnold Classic

In this new Mike Pulcinella mini-documentary, Victor Martinez trains legs with Oscar Ardon 5 weeks before the 2011 Arnold Classic. We also travel with Vic to Muscle Beach and he reminisces about his first experiences with bodybuilding.

I am just not seeing that much improvement. However this video doesn't show all that much but I am just not seeing him beat Branch. I just don't think Oscar's training style, no carb weeks, etc; I just do not think this works with the bodybuilders of today. Anyways I wish Vic the best and I think he looks great but I just can't see him beating someone like Branch or even maybe Dexter.

If he brings it like he used to i think vic will shock alot of people.

Banned

It's pretty much just an MHP add.

Quote Originally Posted by KINic View Post
    What makes you say that?
    Check out my redesigned video samples page!
    http://mikepulcinella.com/portfolio.htm

Not insulting you work Mike, but I have to agree, that it just does seem like an MHP infomercial, with all the repeated MHP product focus.

And what came of Oscar's leg injury?

well see come arnold if all this hype is worth it...im not a huge fan of oscars training style after I seen him and kai train with dorian....but you never know....i think it will be Branch and Vic in the number one two spots.

Great video Mike!

Quote Originally Posted by BDEGRD View Post
    Not insulting you work Mike, but I have to agree, that it just does seem like an MHP infomercial, with all the repeated MHP product focus.

And what came of Oscar's leg injury?
    It seems like an infomercial, why? Because Vic's wearing the shirt and the MHP logo is in the corner??

I mean, after the initial one minute commercial, are there any other product references? I'm not upset at all or being defensive, I really want to know what is giving the impression that it's a long commercial so I can avoid whatever it is in the future. I thought it had a lot of good information and training footage and very little actual references to the products.

Oscar's leg injury will be talked about in my next "infomercial" ;-) coming soon.
    Last edited by mike pulcinella; February 16th, 2011 at 01:48 PM.

Looking forward to the next video Mike! Any idea when it will be ready??

Quote Originally Posted by THE BIG KING View Post
    Looking forward to the next video Mike! Any idea when it will be ready??
    Shooting for before the end of the month.

I was thinking the same thing. Very unnecessary shots.

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. Very unnecessary shots.
    Which ones? I need specifics. I'm trying to improve here! I want to give the people what they want and satisfy the supp company without pissing either one off.

of course they are going to promote the products, MHP is financing the documentary. i dont have a problem with them showing me their products for a minute and then a 15 minute video that was quite entertaining.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mike pulcinella View Post
    Which ones? I need specifics. I'm trying to improve here! I want to give the people what they want and satisfy the supp company without pissing either one off.
    I got bored with all the MHP products dancing around between shots of victor training or drinking the said product. It's just too much forcing MHP down our troath. A short reference at the start, something like : ''MHP presents...'' would be okay. Here, it's simply too much. I don't think it help the image of MHP.

I got bored with all the MHP products dancing around between shots of victor training or drinking the said product. It's just too much forcing MHP down our troath. A short reference at the start, something like : ''MHP presents...'' would be okay. Here, it's simply too much. I don't think it help the image of MHP.
    I get what you are saying. I'm doing my best to walk the line. If anyone saw my first Kai doc you know how ad-heavy it was. I complained and fought for shorter and fewer ads in the next one. And got it. But there's a limit.

We do have to remember, that without the supp companies putting up a lot of money we wouldn't be seeing any of this stuff at all. I know we are all getting used to seeing free content on the internet but in reality nothing is free.

I appreciate everyone discussing this issue with me. I'm getting some good feedback. It's very important to me when y'all don't like something about my vids and I still feel like I am learning and improving.

Banned

Vic looks good and wanna wish him the best, and im sure he will be a BIG threat, looks like Oscar is really makeing him work...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast