Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Al Qaeda Back to Pre-9/11 Strength

Default Al Qaeda Back to Pre-9/11 Strength

Quote Originally Posted by TIME
    Al-Qaeda is "considerably operationally stronger than a year ago" and has "regrouped to an extent not seen since 2001," the official said, paraphrasing the report's conclusions. "They are showing greater and greater ability to plan attacks in Europe and the United States."
    Link

I guess "Terrorists from around the world" AREN'T "coming to die in Iraq". They are going to the Afghan/Pakistan border to rebuild Al Qaeda. And don't forget about North Korea and Iran looming on the horizon.

Boy, this war on terror has been a success.

Banned

war on terror will be as great as the war on drugs

GeorgeForemanRules

Time to do what we should have from day 1....pull 1. everything out of the middle east 2. Spend 1/2 a trillion on alternative energy research rather than war, 3. Leave Israel hang out to dry, they can deal with their own problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Champlain View Post
    Time to do what we should have from day 1....pull 1. everything out of the middle east 2. Spend 1/2 a trillion on alternative energy research rather than war, 3. Leave Israel hang out to dry, they can deal with their own problems.
    You know none of that will ever happen so why you trippin' ... ?

killinweights

all great in theory but you know thats not faggot US govs agenda

GeorgeForemanRules

Quote Originally Posted by Grubrunner View Post
    You know none of that will ever happen so why you trippin' ... ?
    My posts are truth....I could care less what you slaves think or do.

My posts are truth....I could care less what you slaves think or do.
    Ummm... yeah, sure.... thanks for answering my question.... not!

GeorgeForemanRules

Ummm... yeah, sure.... thanks for answering my question.... not!

You did not ask a real question. All you did was try to flame my post....seems that is all you do here. I hope you grow up and add something to this site some day soon.

You did not ask a real question. All you did was try to flame my post....seems that is all you do here.
    Dude, you need to chill the fuck out. I didn't flame your post.

Much of my way of thinking, when it comes to politcal, war, government and whatnot issues is the same as yours.

If you lack the cerebral capacity to understand what it is I'm asking/portraying, then say so. I'll try and type a little slower for you.

I hope you grow up and add something to this site some day soon.
    This coming from a post whore/troll who starts "Lynch is a bigger jizz-guzzler than I am" threads every few days.... are you for fuckin' kidding me?!?!

90-percent of your total post count is useless crap in "the Pit" and you're asking me to "...add something to this site some day soon?!?!" Good Lord!

Are you still pissed because I called you out a couple of months ago on these boards and made a complete ass of you? LOL! Get over it sunshine.... there's more to life than an internet discussion room.

Anyway...

Fuck it! I'm done with you, you sensitive fuck! This is the last time I communicate with you in any shape or form on these boards.

Ram a fork into your sensitive ass.... you're done!

GeorgeForemanRules

Dude, you need to chill the fuck out. I didn't flame your post.

Much of my way of thinking, when it comes to politcal, war, government and whatnot issues is the same as yours.

If you lack the cerebral capacity to understand what it is I'm asking/portraying, then say so. I'll try and type a little slower for you.

This coming from a post whore/troll who starts "Lynch is a bigger jizz-guzzler than I am" threads every few days.... are you for fuckin' kidding me?!?!

90-percent of your total post count is useless crap in "the Pit" and you're asking me to "...add something to this site some day soon?!?!" Good Lord!

Are you still pissed because I called you out a couple of months ago on these boards and made a complete ass of you? LOL! Get over it sunshine.... there's more to life than an internet discussion room.

Anyway...

Fuck it! I'm done with you, you sensitive fuck! This is the last time I communicate with you in any shape or form on these boards.

Ram a fork into your sensitive ass.... you're done!
    Why do you feel the need to use profanity? I know you love to attack me....must make you feel better about yourself somehow. But the personal attacks and profanity are boring and juvenile. You are better than that bro.

GeorgeForemanRules

Attached Images Attached Images

Please be advised this was originally submitted to this Forum on JULY 12th, 2007.

GeorgeForemanRules

Quote Originally Posted by hitten View Post
    Plesae be advised this was originally submitted to this Forum on JULY 12th, 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by hitten View Post
    Please be advised this was originally submitted to this Forum on JULY 12th, 2007.
    ...and since then there have been several posts and threads about the succes in iraq.
    "I think Arnold had the sexiest body of all time... Arnold had that charming boy look and a body of a stallion"-google&pubmed

Quote Originally Posted by killinweights View Post
    all great in theory but you know thats not faggot US govs agenda
    generally speaking the anti american left is pro homosexuality. would they like you using the "F" word?
    "I think Arnold had the sexiest body of all time... Arnold had that charming boy look and a body of a stallion"-google&pubmed

GeorgeForemanRules

Quote Originally Posted by tgc View Post
    ...and since then there have been several posts and threads about the war crimes and failure of GWB in iraq.
    Fixed

GeorgeForemanRules

Quote Originally Posted by tgc View Post
    generally speaking the anti american left is pro homosexuality. would they like you using the "F" word?
    Top Five Republican Gay Sex Scandals

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast