Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Vladimir Sizov trains arms and talks to Shawn Ray about his pro debut at the Flex Pro

Default Vladimir Sizov trains arms and talks to Shawn Ray about his pro debut at the Flex Pro

IFBB Pro Vladimir Sizov, who won his pro card by winning the heavyweight division at the 2010 USA Championships prepares to make his pro debut at the Flex Pro on February 19th. In this video, Sizov trains arms at Gold's Gym in Venice, California and talks to Shawn Ray about how he feels going into the show.

Good video. I didn't realize he left Vegas and now lives in Hollywood.
    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Seems like a nice guy. Admire him for stepping right into a pro show like this. Hope he does well.

Hahahaha that guy is so awesome...

You can tell Shawn is desperately trying to make the whole thing so epic about "leaving Russia" and "living the American dream" and blah blah and Vladimir is just like "Meh, it's whatever dude... I'm just in a bodybuilding show."

Thank god someone with a normal mindset, official great guy

Dedicated Noob

What's the point of going to a pro show if you don't care how you place, wouldn't you think setting goals would help drive you in the gym and make you want to try harder in general

how was he able to do the USAs if he s not a US citizen???
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

he got some balls playin on the same field as dexter jackson

Shawn looks like he is putting on some mass

I LIKE HIS ATTITUDE.. great physique and the new size looks good on him.. hope he does well..

You can tell Shawn is desperately trying to make the whole thing so epic about "leaving Russia" and "living the American dream" and blah blah and Vladimir is just like "Meh, it's whatever dude... I'm just in a bodybuilding show."
    FYI, I know Vladimir he's a friend of mine.
    I met when he could barely speak English in Vegas back in 97-98. It may not be a Big Deal since he's lived in the states over 15 years to him but the people in Russia go nuts for their countrymen. I was trying to see if he felt that but dude hadn't been home in 5 years and I was just there in October after he won the USA's and you'd think they thought he won the Olympia!
    Vlad is a cool cat!

This dude is one of the most entertaining BB. He is very talented on stage.

Dedicated Noob

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by pauldog View Post
    Shawn looks like he is putting on some mass
    Sugar Shawn Ray, tell us man may you back on weights, that forearm didnt get huge bcoz of the mic you always holding, Shawn is back, guess whose back Sugar Shawn Ray

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Ray View Post
    FYI, I know Vladimir he's a friend of mine.
    I met when he could barely speak English in Vegas back in 97-98. It may not be a Big Deal since he's lived in the states over 15 years to him but the people in Russia go nuts for their countrymen. I was trying to see if he felt that but dude hadn't been home in 5 years and I was just there in October after he won the USA's and you'd think they thought he won the Olympia!
    Vlad is a cool cat!
    I agree Shawn. Ive train with Vladimir & Denis Sergovsky... Vlad was a beast in the gym here in vegas and kicked it with him to. He deserve a pro card. And beware I will be next coming out of Las Vegas.

Fucking 40-second ad before the video. Stop it MD. I'm going to head to another website if you keep that shit up. We can already see the ad on your main page. Don't fuck up these videos.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

I think MD is doing a great job keeping the fans informed, and they have to pay bills too, so ads are necessary.

...and there's no better site out there!!!

Vlad has a nicely balanced physique, not the biggest guy but well proportioned from what I've seen. Seems like a great new addition to the pros...